Tech Protective Eyewear

I have read about how many of you wear safety glasses and my question is how do you keep them clear of wet hair while drying so that you can see? Or am I just getting my face too close to the dog? Maybe I need real glasses so that I can see what I'm doing! Thanks in advance for your advice!

I hold the HV nozzle at a 45° downward angle and hold a small towel/shammy behind whatever part I'm drying. Pointing the HV nozzle straight at the dog causes blowback.

^^^this^^^^
    (Besides. Not using towel takes longer to dry the dog.
    My bathers didn't believe so we did a time test. We each did a std poo - I got mine dry 13 minutes faster.
    And the towel helps keep some of the blown fur under control too ).

I love my towels and would never dry without one. I know some do but it usually takes longer.

Man yall are reading my mind today. I got a paisley breath right mask for christmas and have been faithfully wearing it. all day, every day. the past week i have noticed how much stuff is flying in my eyes. not sure whats up, i have always know and worn masks/glasses {but only when doing big hairies}. I was just thinking i need to go get a new pair of safety googles.

Nerdy

Chamois are my literal favorite for drying, they seem to grab onto hair as well. In addition, if the coat is applicable for it, I use a rubber curry or Zoom Groom to pick up any extra hair while bathing. As for eye protection my glasses are quite large (Hey, I'm Minneapolis-cool...this is how we roll lol!) and usually work fantastic for keeping hair out of my eyes.

I don't wear protective glasses, and it is not a bad idea it's just they sometimes steam up and needed cleaning a lot, and well I get busy and bothered having to do that. But I am careful never to point the HV toward me and I don't put my face in a dog's face except for some dogs I know well, the sweethearts.

I wear readers so that usually takes care of that. They just fog up no matter what mask I use though. I do have safety glasses (with readers in them lol) for the big hairies, hairys? And you know.. it's usually in my own home that I get a hair in my eye.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

I think wearing protective eyewear is good for everybody. There are glasses available according to your requirement and choices. To know more you can have a peek at this site http://elsunglasses.com/product-category/unisex/.

I provide my employees with protective eye gear but they are not like traditional sunglasses. To protect you need to protect, sunglasses and glasses can still have things bounce under or into the eye area. So we found ultralight protective eyegear at Amazon, they work great and not like wearing big heavy ones for weed whipping etc.

Which ones did you get muddy?

They are out of supply of the ones I bought, but these are almost exactly the same and less than $4 each, and approved for workplaces. https://www.amazon.com/Standards-Per...+eyewear&psc=1