Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grooming Hat

I wear a ball cap to ride my horse....but have tried to wear when grooming (because there are some CUTE womans caps out ther) But the bill of the cap gets in my way. I don't wash my long hair but every other day..... I wear down in winter or in a pony tail in summer....however I spay and brush my hair nightly (and every morning wet or dry) with Best Shot and brush it out....tada no more dog smell.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I think a headband would be the most I could wear, possibly kerchief but if it is humid I get uncomfortable with hats.

Default Buff Bands

Quote Originally Posted by PixelTrix View Post
    Does anyone wear a hat or a bandanna while grooming?

I am thinking of wearing a hat while grooming but cannot decide on a style.
    I began wearing Buff Bands when I ran, and soon started wearing them, always, while grooming. I have shortish hair and I can make these as wide or as narrow as needed.

You can get them super cheap at amazon if you don't go for the brand name.

Maybe I could try a buff band, I find hats give me a headache though if I wear more than a couple hours, even if not snug.

I use a bandana folded and tied "pin-up" style. Keeps my bangs out of my face and keeps me lookin' fly

Depending upon the length of my hair rarely, and would rather use hairband. Hats working in a warm and humid environment also make me uncomfortable.

I have worn the fabric headbands before, and have a coworker that wears bandanas to keep dog hair and other gross things outbof her own hair. She swears by it but it does get a bit warm for her in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmonautRik View Post
    I use a bandana folded and tied "pin-up" style. Keeps my bangs out of my face and keeps me lookin' fly

I sometimes do this as well. My forehead sweats a lot under my bangs and this kind of helps catch it plus it keeps my hair out of my face and looks like a deliberate fashion statement. I coordinate my bandanas to what I'm wearing.

I have seen a dog react badly to baseball caps. Groomer took it off, reaction changed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2