Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Great video! Thanks for posting!! Great info.

Wouldn't this be the same concept if you used the straight spraying on the fire nozzle which is what I have

How is it still working for you? Any maintenance issues?

Quote Originally Posted by play all day View Post
    How is it still working for you? Any maintenance issues?
    No. My only issue is my water pressure fluctuates due to being on a shared line. So when it's lower I don't get the same dilution ratios. I can't use really thick product because of that but I know of other groomers who run kelco through theirs ( which is thick) cause they have good water pressure. We do flush the lines out now and then just cause.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Is it worth getting just the nozzle? Work for Corp and we have a hydro surge I could use it on Or we have a regular hose for spraying down the back that we sometimes use to rinse the big hairies? I use both for deshed normally .. If I had my own set up I would consider getting the whole system. I just want to try to see if it makes deshed easier. Oh and saw your video before I saw this post. Loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ladyscarletthawk View Post
    Is it worth getting just the nozzle? Work for Corp and we have a hydro surge I could use it on Or we have a regular hose for spraying down the back that we sometimes use to rinse the big hairies? I use both for deshed normally .. If I had my own set up I would consider getting the whole system. I just want to try to see if it makes deshed easier. Oh and saw your video before I saw this post. Loved it!

We use just the nozzle on the hydro surge system at my job and LOVE it! Though I do not feel that we really get much soap through with the nozzle pulled half way out, though I could be wrong, it still works fabulous at removing undercoat. It does take a bit to get the hang of how to angle it properly on the coat. I can' tell you how many times I soaked the place shooting water off of the dog. LOL Well worth the $50 buck though. A normal 30 minute brush now takes like 15 mins.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by ladyscarletthawk View Post

Yes it's worth it as long as you have water pressure. My main use for mine is to push hair out with my rinse hose

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2