Tech Tapatalk for Smartphone Update Status

5/5/15 - we are updated to most current version of Tapatalk for those using mobile devices.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

I have the Tapatalk ap on my iphone 6, I have registered and everything but I cannot reply or post anything. Can anyone help me figure this out? Thanks, Mel

Today August 13 we have updated to the latest version of Tapatalk serving newer smartphones and tablets.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

We are now running the latest version of Tapatalk.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Hello
    Individual loan offer
    I have a capital that will be used to provide short-term and long-term loans ranging from 5,000 to 12,000,000 to any serious, honest person and good morals wanting this loan. 3% interest per year depending on the amount loaned because being particular. You can repay on 1 to 48 years maximum depending on the amount loaned. It's up to you to see for monthly payments. Contact me by mail which is: peterkraouch@outlook.com