Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by RPS View Post
    When we first opened up this salon I got Hanvey's clipper Vac, as we grew I got another, then the double... we then got the HiV gold dryer and we now own 3 turbos for it (bathers not remembering to turn it off first kept burning out motors sheesh) well one of my groomers left to work elsewhere, a year or 2 later came back & I had NO available vac for her. She got the one from pro-groom and Ill tell you it works just as well (no variable speed mind you) but it is great. Time passes and one groomer with us for about 6 years burns out & leaves grooming... so now an available vac opens & she moves to that station. We have a new gal come to us and I get the bucket head vac and she loves it more than the hanvey. I called the puppyplayground to find out about getting more attachments for the clippers being they say they now make a universal head attachment and he tells me Curtis Hanvey is his partner so the design should be reliable (I hope with a rubber attachment) we'll see... So glad I found this thread.
    Good info, thanks.

Bumping this up. I saw it action and want one! Next upgrade! Already have a small vac and hose just need the attachment

I finally got around to putting one of these together, following adupont1's lead on everything but the hose. Here's what I found in the garden department at Lowes: http://www.lowes.com/pd_63361-48650-...ack+pond+tubes
    It's 3/4" inside diameter, which I think is what Romani uses. It's crush proof, kink proof, and fish safe, in case that ever becomes an issue. $18.99 for 20'. Works a charm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome! I just need the swivel piece now. Why do you use a 5 gal bucket? And not the other part of the vacuum?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's a bucket head vac. Built to fit a 5 gallon bucket

Because the bucket head vac is designed to fit a 5 gallon bucket

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3