Animated Eyebrows Am I ready to start offering color on customers?

This is my maltese/poodle Tucci. This is my second time trying color, let me know what you think. Do you think that I am ready to offer color to customers? I didn't have time to finish scissoring her that day so just keep that in mind
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think she came out great!
    Good color, don't see any run off...
    Go for it!!

very cute

You did a great job.............but..........do YOU really want to spend that amount of time on one customer??............you admit that you didn't have time to scissor your own dog before pix, so I'm thinking that your salon is fairly busy. Dying dogs runs into a lot of time, especially with cut-outs.......you can never charge enough to make up for the loss time fiddling with one dog.

Happy just dying your own doggie

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Thanks guys for the kind words! I totally agree with you Dolly. The salon I work at offers coloring and I have to do it if the customer asks. I figure I should practice just in case I do get a request so I don't totally butcher the color job on a clients dog. That being said, I do not advertise or tell people that we do this service and no client that comes to me has requested it yet, but the other groomers do tell people that we do this so I am just being prepared.

I think that color should always be skin patch tested before hand. And if your offering it to public you need to understand how to achieve the desired effect on every coat type and when not to color, based on skin or tempement of dog... I actually didn't charge for color for few years

The color turned out great. Looks really good.

You are ready. It looks perfect!