Sad Cat Cat Groomer Howard Bedor has passed away

Cat groomer Howard Bedor kindly shared his knowledge with me during the past year. He refused payment, and even bought me lunch! What a generous soul.

Like many extremely intelligent, iconoclastic people, he could be a demanding task master, but at the same time, he was big-hearted and soft inside. The cat grooming world has lost a special man. I know that many of his clients are devastated, since they have trusted their cats to him for more than 15 years.

If you had contact with him and would like to sign his online memorial guest book, here it is:
    http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...38&mid=6037287

Rest in peace, Mr. Bedor.

Wow what a guy.

Hi
    I had the privilege of knowing Howard for more then 20 years. I had twin boys five years ago and no longer needed Howard's services because I only had my one girl cat left who didn't need grooming on a regular basis. When I just recently adopted a new kitty he definitely needed a good grooming and I called Howard and no answer etc I just looked him up online and saw that he had passed over two years ago I am stunned and saddened. Can anyone help me find out what happened?
    Does anyone know if someone has taken over his business? So sad to find this out hoping for a response thank you!

Ahh, way to go Howard.

Howard Bedor did not have a specific trainee or anyone to take over his business. Yelp or a Google search for house call cat groomers in new york will provide the names of groomers, along with reviews.