Default Sewing project anyone?

I found directions for an apron to wear while bathing. And I found sources for material. But, I don't sew.

Do any of you have the time and desire to try this? I really want a pretty apron. I'm tired of the ugly blue or black ones.

Here are the directions:
    http://221vision.com/2012/01/10/a-just-because-apron/

And if you google "oilcloth" you will find companies who sell it. They all seem to have the same patterns. I like the poppy on yellow. You may also be able to get oilcloth in a sewing store. I don't know because I never go in them.

Thanks

If I can find some oilcloth to do a practice run on, I can make it happen. I'm not making any promises until I test a piece it on my machine, lest I end up with the nightmare that was sewing a sequined running skirt for my sister!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Thumbs up

Hope it works! I realized after posting my request that it's a busy time for groomers. I have the same dogs pretty much every month so I didn't think about that.

At the shows they always seem to have a vendor that sells them for $15 they have cute ones. I have a purple one with white dots and it has ruffle edges. I was considering making and selling cute ones and I still may but its hard to compete with $15dollar ones.

Old thread but curious, does any here actually make their own?

i am actually going to sit down this weekend and try one. i love my apron. but need a new one

Quote Originally Posted by whitedog View Post
    Old thread but curious, does any here actually make their own?
    Yep but not waterproof ones. I make them out of hair resistant materials to wear over my regular street clothes I tend to wear to work in
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain