Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yankeedoodlepoodle View Post
    ANY TIME you combine drugs you run the risk of a serious reaction. I wont use this product because it doubles up on the pets system with TWO pesticides....and it would more than double the risk of a problem IMO.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

"Update November 15, 2013: A summary of the pathology/necropsy reports from an independent pathologist has determined that the cause of deaths were unrelated to the administration of Trifexis. The summary was derived from the individual pathology/necropsy reports which led attending veterinarians to also conclude that Trifexis was not the cause of death."
    https://www.avma.org/KB/Resources/Pa...erinarian.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    "Update November 15, 2013: A summary of the pathology/necropsy reports from an independent pathologist has determined that the cause of deaths were unrelated to the administration of Trifexis. The summary was derived from the individual pathology/necropsy reports which led attending veterinarians to also conclude that Trifexis was not the cause of death."
    https://www.avma.org/KB/Resources/Pa...erinarian.aspx
    Does not change my thought on combo drugs. I am against combo vaccs as well for my grandkids or my dogs....I spend lots of money on puppy vaccs that are singles. I DO NOT use a 5 ay or 7 way...I nly use Parvo and distemper. seperated by at least a week. in my grandkids my daughter made sure the pediatrician did them as individual shots...he thought she was crazy but her kids never got sick from the vaccines.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) doesn't agree, but if it makes you feel safer, that is an emotional benefit and emotional benefits have value. I do some things simply because I feel safer doing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    Does not change my thought on combo drugs. I am against combo vaccs as well for my grandkids or my dogs....I spend lots of money on puppy vaccs that are singles. I DO NOT use a 5 ay or 7 way...I nly use Parvo and distemper. seperated by at least a week. in my grandkids my daughter made sure the pediatrician did them as individual shots...he thought she was crazy but her kids never got sick from the vaccines.

When you understand that vaccines lower the immune system for a period of time afterwards it makes sense notnto overload them. I have seen with my own eyes puppies die from vaccines. Children run high fevers and be ill for days after a shot. When done singly the rebound for the immune system Is faster and because immunity doesn't dip as low it is better for the dogs. CDC also thinks flu shots are good for sick people...and those with weakened immune systems. And yet all vaccines say For us in healthy persons (or animals).

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) doesn't agree, but if it makes you feel safer, that is an emotional benefit and emotional benefits have value. I do some things simply because I feel safer doing them.
    I'll believe the CDC's opinion when it isn't funded by a government that is funded by the same companies(lobbyists) that make the vaccines.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Caitlin.....Agreed.....

sittingpretty

Opinion and scientific research are not the same. We're all funded by someone. Doesn't mean that we are owned by the ones who fund us. I'll leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catlin View Post
    I'll believe the CDC's opinion when it isn't funded by a government that is funded by the same companies(lobbyists) that make the vaccines.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    ANY TIME you combine drugs you run the risk of a serious reaction. I wont use this product because it doubles up on the pets system with TWO pesticides....and it would more than double the risk of a problem IMO.

Really glad you posted this. I did not know. I had been thinking of switching to it from k9 advantix. Parti Do you use frontline instead? Or advantix? Thx jolie

They don't work down here. I use comfortis but I wait two weeks and then do the heart worm meds.

In our area trifexis doesn't even really work!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast