Default Now I remember why I canceled store vantage!

A number of moths ago I had store vantage for about two months, then canceled the service. At the time I really wasn't using it enough to justify what I was spending. A few months later I tried petstar (formally vanity fur) and was relatively happy with it. Recently they made some big improvements, and now have a pay option as well as the free. This reminded me of store vantage, and I decided to give it another go. What I LOVE about Store vantage is the marketing, and reputation building they offer. However, I am frustrated with their schedule set up.
    Here's what I am talking about:
    1. You can not delete an appt, that you made by mistake, you can only cancel it. If you cancel it then it shows in the clients history, so it looks like they canceled the appt. not what really happened, you screwed up.
    2. When scheduling an appt. the first time slot that pops up is 12:30am and you then have to scroll down through two pages of pull down times before you reach 8am although this may not sound like a big deal, it really slows things down when you are trying to book an appt. over the phone.
    3. EVERY time the page loads, no matter what time of day it is, it displays to the 3pm time slot. I know another thing that isn't a huge deal, but again takes extra time and is annoying.
    Okay, I'm sorry if that came across as venting but I needed to explain the situation, before asking my question.
    Is there anyone who uses store vantage that has found a way around these things, or maybe someone that uses another online program that offers the same marketing and reputation building features that store vantage does?
    P.S. store vantage has no plans to change any of the things listed I asked

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

That does sound frustrating, I use 123petsoftware.com and i like it a lot. They do marketing stuff, mass email send outs, automatic reminders, retail, and more. They even have an iPhone app for mobile groomers. Maybe check them out? They are constantly improving and updating, and they listen to what their clients don't like about the program and work to change it. I just called yesterday about an issue and they said someone was already working on it and the update would be out soon.

At my old shop I had 123 so that is what I'm used to. I liked it, but to be honest I didn't like the price, and having to pay for new updates all the time. That's why I'm trying to stick with online software. But you're right 123pet works well. I miss it

Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for.

Though I don't have the program, it should be in the set up or settings somewhere to set your preference for beginning of work week, day and such.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Itza,
    I checked with the support team and there is no way to adjust the settings.

I feel your pain. We use storevantage but will be switching soon. I find it very slow to use and I totally agree about what a pain it is to not be able to delete an appointment. You can delete a client, a pet, but heaven forbid an appointment. The only minor time saver I can give you is on the scroll down time part. If you click on the empty box you can type in the time 9am you don't have to make it 9:00 am. To me it is a bit faster and if the appointment you are making is for that day you can just hit enter on the date box and it will pull up that days date. Sorry that's all I got.

Thanks for posting this. I have been trying to get ahold of storevantage to ask if you could delete a scheduled appointment. I have emailed and called but received no response. This is the third trial software program I have tried and thought it would be " the one". Guess I will have to keep researching since not being able to actually delete the appointment could cause me to make scheduling errors.

We are on our 3rd software vendor and I am now starting to review them all again. What program did you go with?