Thread: Qualified

Default Qualified

Hi Groomers! Recently qualified and happy but I still think that more learning and practice would be welcome... especially with the scissoring, which was lacking in my professional education... All was done with clippers and only the finishing touches were done with shears.

I don't feel my training is complete and wonder if you know of a short course where I could go a few days or more to learn how to scissor, as I want to learn this skill.

Don't know where you are.

I know Paragon has an advanced class but it is three weeks long and it is more geared toward experienced groomers who want to upgrade their skills. And you have to go to Michigan and it costs a moderately expensive three-digit figure. I don't know if that would fit what you are looking for and, if you are fresh out of school, I don't know if you would qualify.

Have you considered checking to see if there are any CMGs in your area, contacting them and asking if you could "shadow" them for a few days?

Okay...qualified by whom? As what? Im totally confused !

Welcome to the boards cooldogs...! . Jolie

Quote Originally Posted by JOLIE View Post
    Okay...qualified by whom? As what? Im totally confused !

Welcome to the boards cooldogs...! . Jolie
    I think she meant certified ...by a grooming school as a groomer im guessing lmfao

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk