Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13

One my employed groomers opened a can of soda pop the other day and it sprayed all over the dog she was finishing let alone her workstation. Yep, had to delay to owner while it got another bath.

well i fell for the old crank call message trick. I had a message post it on my table back from lunch to call G Raffe and so I called back and ask for Graffe and it was the San Diego Zoo.

Coping a feel on female clients when they hand you their dog. Or the other way around, when you bump male clients on accident with your boob :/

Tell the absolute truth to a few pet owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit View Post
    Tell the absolute truth to a few pet owners.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^^ I have the bad habit of not thinking sometimes before I speak. Whoops, did I say that out loud? is what goes through my head after the fact. SMH. Recently groomed a Havapoo and when the owner brought her in I just opened my stupid mouth and was like, "Why would you mix those two?" Then had to recover with the owner by explaining how breeds originally were crossed with poodles to try to make them more "hypoallergenic". Being that Havanese already are considered hypoallergenic I was curious as to the reasoning of crossing the breeds. She seemed to find that as an acceptable answer and not be offended that I more or less called her $1000 designer breed a mutt. LOL
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

I was caught singing hakuna mata and dancing whilst grooming and a client had snuck in ... Only when I had finished the dog and put him onthr floor did I notice the client! Clients response was its good to see you having fun at work! I was mortified!

I sing Disney too! Luckily no one has walked in yet, lol.

Just last week! Bent over in front of customer to get Moose out of this cage, RIP, went to the pants, panties clashed with the blue pants. What can you, just laugh and blush, is that why I got a pretty big tip. Here go by yourself some new pants!! I did.

Well I just remembered the year we had the tree in the lobby and letting out a pet to their car with the pet on lead, we took down the whole tree and me when the dog went one way around the tree and I went the other.

Waah Golden Shower Weenie Dog...

So I was HV drying a mini longhair dachshund. Cute little thing, her name was Maizey. She really didn't like the dryer, as most dogs don't, they just tolerate it. I was trying to be gentle and started on her back end, with my hand under her belly and sorta between her legs to keep her still. At that time, a couple of clients walk up to the window and are making google eyes at the adorable mini dachshund... so I look up at them and smile, feeling proud, like, "Yes, this is what I get paid to do." LOL Well. Just then, the mini doxie starts to pee, and before I realized it, the HV dryer blew it in my FACE. I just sat there shocked, doggie still peeing, and clients looking on. I was unsure what to do or say, so I just took a towel to my face and then to her rear end and laughed it off. Of course, she didn't even get any pee on her. How is that possible? BC it was all on my face. -_- Told a coworker later. It made her day. LOL

Have you ever smelled that strawberry greek yogurt from groomers choice? It really does work well on dry damaged coats but the customers rave over the fragrance. I took the dog back to the customer and she immediately is like OMG he smells delicious and I said "good enough to eat" and got a strange look from her and her little boy says let's eat him. OMG what did I start. We laughed.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13