Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Best vacuum for pet hair?

I am thinking about my house, not my shop(I use shop Vac at both currently) I have laminate and Lino, so the fur babies from my golden float around quick. Hubby hates how loud the mini shop Vac is so I am looking for a good quality residential Vac thats small(space is at premium) don't have huge place, don't have stairs,
    Considering the Dyson stick(its like $350, but I love the size, cordless and no bags, but it better be awesome for that price)
    Can't imagine one of those robot Vacs being any good for the dog hair....
    Any feedback welcome. Thanks

The best vacuums I have ever owned hands down go to both Oreck and Kirby. Neither are a cheap vacuum and will set you back a bit in the pocketbook. Kirby has a lifetime gurantee which is amazing. Prior to these vacuums I went through a good 6 or 7 vacuums and they all would work great at first but break down a short while later. They just couldn't handle the job I needed them to do.
    I used to go through at least 1 vaccuum a year but I have owned both the kirby and oreck for several years now and never had a problem with either.
    They are a solid investment and well worth the money.

Tongue Pink

Have owned several different ones over the years. HATED my Oreck, worked great but it ate a belt everytime I used it. Loved my old Kirby, but that was many years ago, now have an Panasonic Silver works great, so good in fact I have to change bags every other time I use it. All of these vacs were over 500.00. I will buy a Dyson next time since it is bagless. I use my big shop vac most of the time in the house now ( 2 aussies in house) and follow up on the rugs with the Panasonic so a bag will last 4 vacs, lol.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Dyson hands down. That is what I bought and use and I have shedding dogs.

I have a Dyson at home (3 dogs) and the rechargeable Dyson at my salon. Makes clean up very easy in the waiting area where there is carpet.

Love my dyson!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I only have two rooms with carpet in my house and one shedding dog. I have a bissel (sp?) that has held up for about five years but I do seem to stop it up every time. I'm not sure what thats about. I'm gonna get a dyson next time. Maybe for Xmas lol.

I just bought a Miele Stick vacuum. It's amazing. I will not buy another vacuum but a Miele. It cleans like nothing else, takes out all the dust. I do not dust days after vacuuming with this thing and doing the dusting. It's that good. I went for the cheapest one they sell, the Miele quickstep. I couldn't love it more. When you change the dustbag, they seal themselves! This is a dust free vacuum. I really can't say enough good about Miele. They are 100 Percent made in Germany, just like my beloved Les Poochs brushes!

I loved the irobot rumba. You can get one for pet hair. I had a lab that turned the carpet black, just by walking in the room and shaking. Because I really only had to turn it on the house got vacuumed every day. The downside is it broke after a year - - sad, sad, day. I'd get one again, but can't justify the $$ just now.

Sent from my Slider SL101 using Tapatalk 2

I bought my dyson from Woot or ecost or something like that refurbished. It was almost half the price same warranty as new. Still going strong years later.

My Dyson is amazing also. Large yellow lab, and a cocker spaniel is no match for my Dyson. I have the canister one, bought it at Canadian Tire. Was the best $400.00 I ever spent. They have a pet one out now too I think.

I have a Shark Navigator with the attachments made for pet hair. I LOVE it!!! I have even had friends ask me to bring it over when I come. Two of them have dysons & like mine better for getting dog/cat hair cleaned up & outta the couches

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk 2
    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast