Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Animated Eyebrows Funny or common customer comments

I love the "funniest reasons of why my dog is matted" topic. It made me think of other funny or very common things people tell you.

- I brush my dog every day (and then you spend lots of time getting the mats out)
    - My dog is ticklish (and really their dog just doesn't like his/her feet being groomed and grumbles the whole time lol)

I know I have LOTS more but that was off the top of my head. What do you guys hear?

I had a lady tell me her 2 nasty schnauzers were matted because I had been too busy for her to get them groomed. I book up a week in advance and hadn't seen these guys in 8 months!

Had another one tell me her dogs eye was shrinking because I 'put her off for so long the hair above her eye got so heavy it was shrinking her eye' when in actuality I put her off because she brought the dog in to get groomed 30 minutes AFTER SHE WAS HIT BY A CAR!!! I told her I wouldn't touch the dog until I had clearance from a vet that the dog was safe to groom and it took her 3 weeks to get the poor girl to the vet. And for the record, her eye shrunk because of trauma but her mother is convinced it's because of hair. Some people...

I had a lady yesterday, who, when she dropped off her dogs to get groomed, informed me that the one hates me but not to take it personally. LOL--my hb walks in to see the one who hates me, licking my face incessantly. Hate indeed.

Default matted std poo

"Yeah I brushed him the night before and he got matted on the way here when he stuck his head out the window! Oh and he brushes out easy too, so no need to shave his (heavily matted) ears." Yeah he obviously got so dirty on the way here he looked like an appricot and turned white for the pre clip. Not to mention the tumble weeded infected ears, that was our fault too, eh?

This yorkie keeps tigers out of my yard.
    A cat was doing his best lion impression and when I told his mom I couldn't touch him she replied "he is just playing with you"

Had an elderly lady today tell me that she loves me. Lol. Must've liked the way I groomed her pooch.

Goofy

we had a lady come in last week as a walk in nail trim with her future show dog puppy. She said the breeder told her to never trim the dogs nails on the table, instead, on the floor in the middle of the room.......... they got done on the table just fine...

Too funny! Can't wait to hear more.
    I have one regular that every time he comes in says "I don't understand why they don't want to come in". As soon as he leaves, I take them for a walk (I do that with all of them) and they both have to poop the moment we get outside. I have told him this too. I guess some people don't understand that their dogs feel the need to go to the bathroom and maybe that is why they want to stay outside instead of coming in. lol

Last week I wished "Bella and Bravo" a Happy Easter as they were about to leave. Mom said, "They're Jewish"
    OOps..

Quote Originally Posted by lorie View Post
    Last week I wished "Bella and Bravo" a Happy Easter as they were about to leave. Mom said, "They're Jewish"
    OOps..
    Lol this made me think of jewish client I wish Merry Christmas. I have a boarder that " wont eat out of a bowl, it has to be a paper plate", huh he eats out of a bowl here.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Laugh

That reminds me we had a new client come.. after check in was finished we told her we would call her. She says ok and instead of telling us goodbye/ thank you she says,"ok, I love you, bye!" to us. We had a good laugh and said, "ok, love you, too!". LOL, no she was middle aged and just had a brain fart, she seemed to enjoy her goof up!

One time I took a dog from the owner and it started growling. She reached over the half door and smacked it while I was holding it!
    And just yesterday a client told me my perfume was making her mouth water. Umm what?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast