Default Urgent: help needed in michigan!

puppy mill was raided in Allegan County (south of Grand Rapids). 352 dogs!! groomers needed as well as supplies!!!

please help if you can!!

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...vered-in-filth

Wow. That is so sad.

I saw that somewhere else, I'm seeing if the logistics will work out so I can run up and help out for a day.

Really sad how things can get that bad, and how it took long enough that over 350 dogs were there. We aren't that far away, in WI, so I've posted this to our business's facebook page. Maybe one of our clients will adopt a new Shih Tzu. I always wish I could do more to help these situations...

Sad

OMG that is so sad! I Live all the way in NC so there just isn't much I can do but I really wish I could! Good Luck!

I live right up the road from the shelter that took the dogs in. They are so overwhelmed with volunteers they are turning people away! Donations are so plentiful they need extra shortage. I've heard most of the dogs have been shaved and we are going in tomorrow to start bathing. It's an overwhelming situation and the community has really stepped in..

It makes me so happy that people have stepped up to help! I wish I could have helped!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk