Thread: Annies Pet Spa

Default Annies Pet Spa

Hello. I am brand new to Groomer talk. Just would like to introduce myself. I'm Annie, owner, operater of Annies Pet Spa located in Rocky Hill Ct. I have been grooming dogs for 31 years. I was toying with the idea of starting up a school and was looking for some tips and ideas. I see so many new groomers comming into the industry with improper training. would love to improve that.

HI Annie,
    I'm close to you in Coventry CT! I have a small shop, "Pet Appearance" and work part time grooming.
    I went to CT k-9 in Newington several years ago. (I think they may be closing soon)

One thing I realized after the fact is, I was not required to learn dog anatomy until the third test or so. By then I was in the habit of calling dog parts by not the right names. Anatomy is important, so are correct terms, even if you dont use them ALL the time

Good luck with your venture

Hi, Annie! Welcome to the forum! That's pretty exciting - a new adventure. It's something I'd like to consider in the far future
    amanda
    ~You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back~