Default Quality Scarves for Less - Too Nice to be "Bandannas" & More - Flying Comet Enter.

Our newest sponsor:

We at Flying Comet Enterprises, Inc. are pleased to introduce our company. We enjoy bringing these products to you the professional groomer. We respect you and believe you deserve to have the best for less. We like to say “You’ll love the price…Your customers will love the quality.”

I am Carol Kukulya, President and CEO; retired groomer, obedience trainer and canine masseuse. I wanted to open a business that offered new and needed products for today’s groomer. My business partner, Ann Carter, COO and I, want to offer products to build your bottom line while manufacturing all of our products in America to help build the economy.

We are emphatic that we will introduce our products slowly. We are very particular about every detail. We will never rush a product just to add to our product line. This is not something we say, it is what we live by.

Our Scarves are 100% Cotton. A dog that is wearing a Flying Comet Enterprises, Inc. scarf has a groomer that truly cares about how their finished dogs go home. In addition, for those who offer a retail area in their establishment we have a complete line of scarves beautifully packaged for resale.

Flying Comet Enterprises, Inc. offers all of this at less cost than the bandanas that you are used to seeing made overseas. YES! Our scarves are priced significantly lower than the lower quality scarves. Check out our Grand Opening Specials. www.flyingcometenterprises.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.