Default Time to make the Bandanas!

http://groomwise.typepad.com/groomin...-dummies-.html

I have redone this article because I hear it all the time. I added a video clip as well. Enjoy!
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I wanted to say that I changed the title of the post after I posted it cause it didnt sit well with me (I was being funny but you never know how it will be taken) and it will not let me change the URL.....sigh....technology!
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Thats OK. I did ribbons, bows and homemade scarves for so many years I didn't know how to cut bandannas! Tips are always good.

I fixed the links. When I was editing it earlier today it failed to save, so the links did not work but they do now.

Sometimes Typepad stinks. Sometimes I STINK! LOL But in this case it kept giving me an error message and I thought it had reverted to the original links but I guess it did not.

Thanks for the video Parti! I really enjoyed it and am going to try your technique for cutting this weekend. I love your blog btw and got some good tips from your poodle heads and top knot video clips.

Beaming

PERFECT! I just fold and cut mine and they come out so uneven! I am going to try your way. I love that roller blade thing!

Jiggy

Oh thank you so much for making the video, it was very informative!

What do you put in the search box when looking for fabric on Ebay? I put 'fabric' and don't know how to narrow it down from there, as I don't know which type we use. And does anyone sell by the yard?
    amanda
    ~You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back~

Beaming

I put "Fabric BTY" (by the yard) and a TON came up, then I narrowed down by color, or tie die or pawprint, puppies, etc. Most sellers seem to let you buy one yard, or up to as much as they have available.

I think cotton? That's what I used to narrow it down too. There's a lot of flannel and quilt fabric which wouldn't work I don't think.

Hope that helps!

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseygroom View Post
    I put "Fabric BTY" (by the yard) and a TON came up, then I narrowed down by color, or tie die or pawprint, puppies, etc. Most sellers seem to let you buy one yard, or up to as much as they have available.

I think cotton? That's what I used to narrow it down too. There's a lot of flannel and quilt fabric which wouldn't work I don't think.

Hope that helps!

Diane
    I search for what I am looking for....Spring Fabric, Easter Fabric, Hamburgers (LITERALLY I did that search) and then narrow it by cotton, etc..... Watch out though cause sometimes is Half yard, sometimes yard and sometimes fat quarters.....just watch the yardage offered and you will be fine.

I love that article! Especially the line at the end, about how the puppies knowing theyre done when the bandana comes out. In our salon we have a large window in one wall so shopping customers can see in, and we decorate for every seasonal holiday. We also have a white chain hanging over the top of the window, where we thread our bandanas... it makes the salon look so cheerful and it's so fun for clients to see the bandana selection.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by funkypuppy View Post
    I love that article! Especially the line at the end, about how the puppies knowing theyre done when the bandana comes out. In our salon we have a large window in one wall so shopping customers can see in, and we decorate for every seasonal holiday. We also have a white chain hanging over the top of the window, where we thread our bandanas... it makes the salon look so cheerful and it's so fun for clients to see the bandana selection.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Funkypuppy, do you have a pic of the chain with the bandanas? That sounds like it could be very cute