Confused Help with dryers!!!

Does any one use the B-air II?? What is the best dryer? Help please I'm opening a new salon and I don't know what type of dryer to buy........

I love my Bear Power II, but the hose whistles dreadfully sometimes. This can be fixed by moving the hose (so it's coiled either tighter or looser), but it's pretty annoying to deal with.

Aside from that, I've been thrilled with every other feature of the dryer. It's quiet, powerful, the nozzles are very easy to change and can't come off by accident (they screw on), and the adjustable air flow is fabulous beyond words. It's so much nicer to work with a full smooth range of settings, instead of just two speeds. I love it enough to recommend it, but I may look into the possibility of acquiring a different hose for it.

Quote Originally Posted by plaidjaguar View Post
    I love my Bear Power II, but the hose whistles dreadfully sometimes. This can be fixed by moving the hose (so it's coiled either tighter or looser), but it's pretty annoying to deal with.
    I have the top performance hv/ stand dryer combo. It can whistle sometimes. If I scrunch up the hose closest to the nozzle it doesn't. This only happens when dialed up high. It also is adjustable speed and heat, I think it does good job for so cheap.. Bichon poodle mix before

After, but before I finished with stand dryer this guy is so thick even at 10 years old that I do him on high, most dogs I do at half speed, with the heat options they dry so fast.

I have a double K dryer (whichever model is their most powerful) and it's my all time favorite dryer because the nozzle doesn't pop off, it's powerful, and it is pretty quiet. It also has an air control speed dial so you can make it blow less hard on faces.