Smile project outside of my van - designed by me - tell me what you think

Hi everyone! I am turning my van for grooming. I'm in the beginning. started from the outside. Here is the project. Can you give me your opinion? Thank You!

lateral esquerda.jpglateral direita.jpgtraseira carrinha spa pet (1).jpg

I like the layout, it just seem very busy to me. You want something that will capture their attention and they'll be able to know what kind of business you have in just a matter of seconds (since you may be driving past them).

I like everything, except the strip of animal footprints on the back. It seems to be suggesting that you groom deer & raccoons as well as dogs & cats.

But maybe I'm just a little strange...

Very nice! I like it alot. I started reading it and then realized some wording was in Portuguese. Then noticed you're in Portugal. So Jealous! I actually thought about moving there, but my parents said no one makes a living off dog grooming. They lived in Algarve and Lisboa. Then again they said the same thing for here years ago.

I had a hard time seeing the phone number with everything else going on. So a much bigger number that can be seen at first glance.

Agree

Very Nice job! You are talented in more than just grooming .

VanPicturesJune 09 001.jpgVanPicturesJune 09 002.jpgDriving around town will be your biggest advertising venue. I couldn’t even read your phone #, or your website from any distance except within 2 feet, standing still. The wording in the blue cloud is completely unreadable and makes the whole design “very busy”. You should have your name, some design that depicts pet grooming, (your logo), your phone # and your website. People only have a few seconds to view your van, either driving or at a stop light, so let their eyes go directly to your name and phone #.

Happy keeping it simple

Dolly’s Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Very busy and your phone number and other info is hard to see unless your being tailgated. Also I've seen the golden puppy on a poster before with iPhone earplugs on. Not sure if thats important to you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by plaidjaguar View Post
    I like everything, except the strip of animal footprints on the back. It seems to be suggesting that you groom deer & raccoons as well as dogs & cats.

But maybe I'm just a little strange...
    That's exactly what I thought as well. Minus the part about me being a little strange.

Wow very cute!! I also recomend the phone number being a lot bigger. Good Luck in your venture!!!!