Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sad

So So Sorry

What a neat story. You were lucky to have each other.

Sad Cat

so sorry to read of your loss. You gave him the best gifts a dog could ask for a loving home, loving care and a job to do for his life. Then in the end you gave him the gift of being there for him.

Sad

So sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had a wonderful life together and you will have lots of memories that will bring smiles after you are done with your tears.

Default Lucky dog

So, so sorry for you about his passing, but your description of his life with you sounds so terrific, I know he was a VERY lucky dog!! You did all the right things for him, so glad he became your dog, and sounds like he enjoyed himself right up until the last day - wonderful even though his loss leaves a huge gap and much sorrow. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Nestled inbetween the mountains & reality

Thank you guys, I wanted to share his story. He was a great dog & will be very missed. The little ferret in his pic, Jago is at the rainbow bridge too. My best friends daughters, drew pictures of him and made a comic strip. Grieving is part of healing & I like telling his stories, even though I feel sad & miss him so much.

I am so very sorry.

I am sorry for your loss. You blessed him with many special years.

That was so touching...that last picture is just precious. So sorry for your loss. I can't believe how many wonderful pets have been going recently. Its just heartrending.
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Default ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I had my sis read Drex's tribute, he was as much of my dog as he was hers. My sis wanted to thank you for the kind words & thoughts.

Some days are sadder then others, but it will be good when we get his ashes back that way he'll be in the house again... (I sound crazy...)

Almost a week with out my dog Drex. I have been thinking of all the things we have done in his life time. When he was younger I took him hiking with my other 2 dogs. We were having a great time & no one was around. It was hot out & the dogs were dieing to jump in the creek to cool down. I looked around again, and let them loose. Moments later horseback riders came from around the bend. Drex, being who he was, barked ferociously and charged the one horse. I screamed for him to get back but he did not listen. The guy on the horse & the horse were very cool about it, and he turned his horse around and charged at Drexal. Drex, not expecting it, came back to me so quickly & I leashed him... the guy said as he rode off "My DOG is BIGGER then YOUR DOG!"

-----------------
    Of all the cars in the parking lot..... Of all the places to park.....Of all the stores to be at...... Today, I walked out of the grocery store & parked right next to my car was not 1, not 2 but 3 beautiful German Shepherds ... my eyes filled with tears, but I was so happy to see those GSD's.

Default ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

It came to me
    that every time
    I lose a dog
    they take a piece
    of my heart with them,
    and every new dog
    who comes into my life
    gifts me with a piece
    of their heart.
    If I live long enough
    all the components
    of my heart
    will be dog, and
    I will become
    as generous and
    loving as they are.

Almost a year later.. and Drex is always in my heart.

My new pack member, Oso
    oso cute.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2