Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Available soon!

Its almost finished! Just some final things to add and amend and then on to print! Should be completely done and I will personally have it out for sale by the end of next month! ShowSeason will also have it, possibly Groomer's Mall and Groomer's Choice; with the response it may be available from quite a few more places with some time. And it will be on Amazon also. Should be right around $70.
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Default caniane book

can i be put on the list for an email when finished? sounds like its going to be a good reader

I cannot wait to buy this!
    amanda
    ~You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back~

Please add me to the list too.

Not Worthy Me Too

Can't Wait to buy. I would like to know when its ready to purchase. Thanks for all your hard work!

Oooh I can't wait. I know only the basics!!!!

Smile Caring For the Canine Coat is ready!

The book is ready! First wave of copies are almost sold out already! However, if you would like to order your copy please message me via direct email so we do not take up space here. My direct email is wisconsinpetstylists@gmail.com.
    They are due to arrive this week and will ship once I am back from vacation!
    Wanted to thank everyone for the support and well wishes over this last year to get this book written!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Do you have any available? I would like a copy, will you ship to Canada?
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
    The book is ready! First wave of copies are almost sold out already! However, if you would like to order your copy please message me via direct email so we do not take up space here. My direct email is wisconsinpetstylists@gmail.com.
    They are due to arrive this week and will ship once I am back from vacation!
    Wanted to thank everyone for the support and well wishes over this last year to get this book written!

The book has been hugely popular!!
    It turned out wonderfully, and more Canine Esthetician certification classes are also in the works as well to keep up with the requests for implementing the book as a class textbook. Look out for certifying classes in 2014!
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Tongue

Dumb question but I assume you wrote this book yourself?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2