Beaming Northwest Woman Pays WalMart Layaway Bills

This happened in our town and made the news. Much of our community is military families so I am sure it really came in handy. People in town said this is a true story.

NW woman pays Walmart layaway bills

In Yelm, Santa Claus is a woman with $5,000 cash.

A store employee tells me a woman walked into the Walmart yesterday in Yelm and started paying layaway customers' bills. A store supervisor says no one recognized the woman as a local resident. She went to the layaway department and asked if she could pay the bills of single moms who had toys on reserve for Christmas.
    Next, the woman offered to pay for a bicycle a couple was planning on buying for a grandchild. "It's encouraging to know there are nice people out there like that," a Walmart employee says.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

That's super awesome! I really wish I had the extra money to play santa like that!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Grin It's Happening Across the US

Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Wow! That was a very nice deed. If I only have lots of money, I would do the same thing. This story is truly inspiring. It makes people reading it want to help others as well.