Tech Splash and Dash for Dogs - any licensees out there?

I just read about Splash and Dash for Dogs, a new licensing program developed by the former CEO of World Gyms. Basically, it's a monthly subscription program for clients, allowing them to bring their dog in a for a wash and dry each month. They can come in as many times as they want per month. A monthly fee is charged to their credit card. The customer can also use their card to go to other Splash and Dash licensees as long as the licensee is not in the immediate area. Has anyone looked into this?

There's an article about it in Pet Product News.

They are doing this now at my old salon. I was helping out this summer for a bit and my boss was telling me about the program. I don't know how it is going but she was very excited about it. She has been using the man who came up with it as an advisor for a while and seems to really like him. I believe he owns a salon but not in the state where he lives and visits about every 4 months or something like that.
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

I just went to the website and was watching videos. Can't seem to find any on what it looks like or anything of that sort. Maybe it's just late. Take another look in the moring. lol

The guy who started this program used to own his own salon, but the salon went out of business. I find this amusing since he proclaims that Splash & Dash saved his business and made him all this money. On his grooming site, it says all Splash & Dash memberships have been canceled.

Default Re: Splash and Dash for Dogs - any licensees out there?

Isn't this the place we had a 6 page thread about?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spookykat View Post
    The guy who started this program used to own his own salon, but the salon went out of business. I find this amusing since he proclaims that Splash & Dash saved his business and made him all this money. On his grooming site, it says all Splash & Dash memberships have been canceled.
    Lol he must have gotten tired of doing unlimited baths on Malamutes and Great Pyrs!

I suppose I don't have to take that second look then.

We actually have this at my salon. I talked to the owner about it the other day, and mentioned we had talked about it on the forums here. People were asking if anyone had it and if it made money and was worth it. I wanted to contribute but didn't know how it worked from the "business running" stand point. Basically, it's to keep customers loyal. They pay a monthly price and bring the dogs in as many times a month as their little hearts desire. It's like having a gym membership. They get a few dollars off on their grooms, and face feet and tail trims, and very cheap nail trimming and small services in between.

But I digress. it works for keeping customers loyal, because when abc grooming down the street puts out a coupon, the clients already have a "membership" so to speak. So, the keep bringing the dog to us and don't go to abc grooming. According to her, they pay nothing for the program, and make nothing from it. It's all about keeping customers loyal.

Just thought I'd share, for those who were wondering how it worked.

Eh. I'd rather make money from my services and keep customers loyal by doing excellent work.

Odd, my old boss was just advertising her splash and dash on facebook yesterday.
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.