Default handstripping scottie video

I have a friend who just got a pup that she wants to show, she thinks she's gotten down the basics of stripping the body with her rescue dogs but is wanting a good video to show her the ropes for doing the head, anyone have any suggestions on which videos would be best?

If it's a show quality pup, she should contact the breeder for some mentoring on grooming. I'm sure a good breeder would help her out and she would get one on one tutoring.

The Scottie club of America has a great grooming book I would start there and contact a Scottie breeder for advice. One of our state Scottie clubs also does pet and show grooming seminars once a year. Check with your breed clubs.

she is working with a local breeder that shows,but she was wanting something shecould watch over and over for it to sink in good

If you find such a video, please let us know. We have a Brussels Griffon show bitch who is also wining some points, but her coat needs to be hand stripped. My husband wants to try it, and we've watched in done before shows, but -- big but -- we know it looks easy enough in the hands of a pro, but would like to a video and/or book to review the basic techniques. Any suggestions appreciated.

Kira- There is a book called Griffon grooming by Carole Adele White that you can buy through The National Brussels Griffon Club that gives you instruction on handstripping the Brussels Griffon. Just google national brussels griffon club-educational materials. That page will show the book and how to order.

Learn2groomdogs.com has a number of videos on handstripping