Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Canine Reference Smart Phone App!

This is BIG!! I am diligently working on a multi level smart phone app for us! It is a lot of work; and I have bumped my skin & coat book project to get this product started instead. And let me tell you, I am learning a TON on the designing aspect of this! Thankfully the scissors I am selling I haven't had to actually FORGE myself (haha),,,I just pack & ship those once they are in, so that project has been a lot more simple than I'd imagined! But I digress...
    This app will begin as a series of charts encompassing canine anatomy, grooming and profile aspects, a glossary of canine terms and breed specific grooming charts- beginning with my Canine Reference Series charts. Levels up will divide each chart into sub-charts- for example- the joint & ligament chart will have sub charts covering areas such as the knee, the wrist, etc., the anatomy chart will have a sub chart for just the paw and nails, or just the head and face, etc. There will be a separate chapter for just breed standards and profile grooms. Each of the breed groups will be sub charted & divided breed by breed, with grooming notes and instructions. This app will be for professional groomers, CMTs, and CATs, and anyone learning about canine structure, the mechanics of grooming, and an invaluable guide to have at hand whenever you need it.
    The hardest part is finishing one level before I can harness my ideas for the next level! I look forward with great anticipation for this app arriving for our industry. There are NO grooming or canine specific apps currently available except for Acupressure, so I am working as fast and thoroughly as I can to get it done before someone else gets the jump first! Wish me luck!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

My hubby builds apps and I am always bugging him to build some for groomers. Good idea. Suggestion: most people don't buy without seeing, so do a sample/ trial or get the ads .

Smile

I would love to have an app like that!! Was looking the other day for some type of grooming app and of course nothing. Good luck with your project, I definitely look forward to it!

Yay! An app with grooming profiles. I am excited!

I am happy and sad... My boyfriend has been saying he'd make one for over a year... My friend who owns her shop and has been grooming forever with her mom offered to help us too. He bought the software and everything and I told him this morning when I saw your post that he missed the boat! Oh well. I can't wait for it to come out, I think it's a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzaClip! View Post
    My hubby builds apps and I am always bugging him to build some for groomers. Good idea. Suggestion: most people don't buy without seeing, so do a sample/ trial or get the ads .
    Yes, thru the App Store, you can open the app and see the different levels and page faces.
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Just another reason to get a smartphone for work. -insert evil smile-

is this iOS or Android, or both? I mean, I know you love your iphone...but some of us are all for Android (me) and I'd love your app

Windy let me know when its ready im there!!!

Default Canine Reference Smart Phone App!

I'll buy it! I've been desperately wishing for a grooming reference app. I can't just google a dog picture because I get horrible reception at work, so when I need a reminder on a breed I haven't done in awhile, this app would be perfect! Can't wait!

Wow an app specirfically for the grooming market? Now I am totally excited! Can't wait to check it out once it is launched. Keep us posted all the time please lol!

Been looking for apps for groomers. Looking forwards to this!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast