Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Panagenic shampoo?

I found a couple of videos for the Panagenic line of shampoo/conditioners, and they looked pretty convincing. Has anybody used it or heard any reviews?
    I'm also open to other suggestions; I just got a recirculating bather, so I need a good low-sudsing shampoo. I'm looking for something that will improve brushability & coat texture for Poodles.

I tried it on my cockers and wasn't all that impressed. Yes, a small amount did work, it didn't suds up much, but for the price it's no better than anything else I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by plaidjaguar View Post
    I found a couple of videos for the Panagenic line of shampoo/conditioners, and they looked pretty convincing. Has anybody used it or heard any reviews?
    I'm also open to other suggestions; I just got a recirculating bather, so I need a good low-sudsing shampoo. I'm looking for something that will improve brushability & coat texture for Poodles.
    I also got it for my cockers. It was recommended to me from a few different people. It just came in the mail yesterday and I am bathing my cocker tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

And yea, for the record, I got the cellulose sponge and distiller water and spray bottles... I'm gonna do this exactly the way the site says to to see if it works :-)

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.536038,-81.184584

I love Eric's shampoo. Only Shampoo the does not cause dandruff on my Standard Manchesters

I have used it on a maltese that has a heavy coat (in a pet trim). He normally mats up easily but after using this and the conditioner his coat was much easier to work with. His owner asked that I use again on him, it made it easier for her to maintain at home.

I did have trouble using only a little bit of it. (old habits die hard) I kept wanting the sudsy effect to happen.You have to remember that it isn't necessary to have suds.

Over-all I liked it for a specific use, but cost-wise it it is prhibitive for most dogs without a big "extra charge".

sittingpretty

VERY impressed on my cokers and the client dogs we use it on. I DO NOT use it with the sponge, we use a recirculator. I do apply half strength on Kermit and Elmo where they have urine stains and they all but disappeared with two or three baths and stayed gone. I am so impressed I use it weekly on my SIX cockers. Expensive, but well worth it. We have minimal matting, no breakage and stunningly white coats. The SPRAY is freaking amazing as a scissor spray and a finishing spray.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by sittingpretty View Post
    I have used it on a maltese that has a heavy coat (in a pet trim). He normally mats up easily but after using this and the conditioner his coat was much easier to work with. His owner asked that I use again on him, it made it easier for her to maintain at home.

I did have trouble using only a little bit of it. (old habits die hard) I kept wanting the sudsy effect to happen.You have to remember that it isn't necessary to have suds.

Over-all I liked it for a specific use, but cost-wise it it is prhibitive for most dogs without a big "extra charge".

sittingpretty
    Side note here but I am looking for a product for a client who keeps her Maltese in longer coat(2-4") brushes him out daily with #1 all systems pin brush. He is never matted but tangles easily. I was considering isle of dogs, silky shampoo and cond. But maybe I should send her this way instead... Have you tried isle of dogs on your Maltese client?

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    VERY impressed on my cokers and the client dogs we use it on. I DO NOT use it with the sponge, we use a recirculator. I do apply half strength on Kermit and Elmo where they have urine stains and they all but disappeared with two or three baths and stayed gone. I am so impressed I use it weekly on my SIX cockers. Expensive, but well worth it. We have minimal matting, no breakage and stunningly white coats. The SPRAY is freaking amazing as a scissor spray and a finishing spray.
    I would rather use it in my hydrosurge but I am not sure how to mix It. I don't have a recirc, just the regular bathpro. Parti, do you know how am I suppose to mix it in there, maybe just make up a monster batch in an empty hydrosurge bottle and hook it into the system?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.539117,-81.283857

I would be worried this would be non efficient and costly with this shampoo. that is the least efficient system on the market IMO. If it was me I would go the sponge method he shows in his videos instead.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Itza,
    Ihave never tried IoD.products, so I can't compare. This particular maltese is brushed pretty regularly, tho' He has come in with the typical matts; behind the ears, at the inner rear leg,etc. Not bad matts, but not easily brushed out either.

I used this shampoo and cond. as directed on the video: those mats did come out with corrert brushing and combing!I did not have to pull and tug. I like it. I just have to decide on a decent "upcharge" for the request to use it.

Parti,
    Please give the rate of dilution you use in a recirc.

sittingpretty

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    I would be worried this would be non efficient and costly with this shampoo. that is the least efficient system on the market IMO. If it was me I would go the sponge method he shows in his videos instead.
    Hey I didn't buy the system, the vet did. Lol. I just finished his bath with the sponge and distilled water and he's drying. We'll see how this turns out.

I wasn't trashing you, I was simply making a comment! LOL I really don't like that system.

As for dilution, for Kermit we use one ounce in my water, but my tub holds a LOT of water, so start out with half and go up if needed. I have found it to be ultra low sudsing which I LOVE! I then use the system with the conditioner as well. I kn ow he says to do it differently but this is working or Kermit and Elmo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast