Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Help taptalk app not working

My taptalk app is suddenly not working. It says failed to connect, contact forum administrator. It worked all day until around 5:00 pm.

My Tapatalk is working fine.

I will look at their forum online to see if others having problem.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Quote Originally Posted by kat05 View Post
    My taptalk app is suddenly not working. It says failed to connect, contact forum administrator. It worked all day until around 5:00 pm.
    The app has a glitch. Mine did that too for a bit.

If you use an iPhone, there's a quick fix. Double click the home button on your phone till it brings up the list of running apps. Once that's up, hold an icon till the little x's appear, just like if you were trying to move or delete one. Click the x for tapatalk, which will completely stop the program, meaning when you open it again, it will reload entirely rather than reload from ram where the glitch is. I've had to do this once or twice, but it's really easy to do.

Mine did that a couple times. I turned my phone off, and on. Like I do when it wants to force close everything. I use an android phone

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk
    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

mine has done that quite a few times i have a HTC desire. all i did was go back to my home page & try again, sometimes it worked sometimes it didnt....whatsa matter? haven withdrawls? hahahahha

I have a blackberry and can get on all forums except this one! Help!

I viewed 4 other taptalk forums today to see if it was my phone.....everyone of them I was able to get on and read their forum... I don't think its my phone at this point. This is exactly what the thing says when I try to get onto the forum....not even to the log in portion. I have only an account set up with petgroomer.com. The other forums I am just a guest on....

Failure to connect to forum, please check with administrator if this problem persists

What type of phone are you using. We are using a Droid and Blackberry both working, but a little bit of glitch in the new Blackberry they are working on, remember, sometimes you have to upgrade your APP. I just verified we are using the latest files from Tapatalk. In the meantime, Kat, what type phone?

Quote Originally Posted by kat05 View Post
    I viewed 4 other taptalk forums today to see if it was my phone.....everyone of them I was able to get on and read their forum... I don't think its my phone at this point. This is exactly what the thing says when I try to get onto the forum....not even to the log in portion. I have only an account set up with petgroomer.com. The other forums I am just a guest on....

Failure to connect to forum, please check with administrator if this problem persists
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

HTC Evo on an Android platform....just upgraded Taptalk this am..in case it was that.

Hey Kat, I am using HTC Evo Shift and it is working fine. Once today it burped a little and I used the back key and made it try again, and it worked fine thereon. You may want to review the board at www.tapatalk.com but I don't see any other HTC reports right now.

Blackberry: We have reported problems, be patient. It can take some time for them to locate problems.

ok got it fixed. I uninstalled again....turned off phone, turned phone back on, re-installed tapatalk again. Then I re-did the petgroomers forum.....its working now. thanks.

mine was working fine till i did the latest update, then it will go through all the correct screens untill it gets to the home page showing all the latest posts and a wheel spins forever, then it also said contact your admin, so i uninstalled and reinstalled and that fixed it! i use a HTC desire(android).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast