Wink Best nail grinder?

I was looking into buying a nail grinder. Im wanting to buy the dremel multi pro 2-speed cordless nail grinder from pet edge. Does anyone own this one? Is there a better one? Thanks for your help!

That looks exactly like the one I use. I got mine at walmart for much cheaper though. I think dremel got smart and started marketing a "nail grinder" through some of the companies but as far as I can tell they are the same as the ones you get in the home improvement stores. That being said I love that grinder. Holds a charge well tons of power for the thicker nails. I love grinding nails and hate when they are long and need to be clipped first!

Default I got

my Dremel two speed, from Walmart also, love it!

My best advice is to look for one with a lithium-ion battery, or go corded. All the other battery types have short run times and wear out within a year or two.

I use an oddly shaped Dremel called the Stylus (it looks sort of like a glue gun). It was around $70. A bit pricier than I wanted, but mine only needs to be charged every couple of weeks--everyone else in my shop always fights over outlets because theirs need charging almost daily. I really love this particular model for wiggly dogs--it's easier to maneuver at odd angles and it can't get kicked out of my hand.

The power button is sometimes a little picky, but aside from that I think it's the best Dremel in the world.

Thanks everyone!

A dremel!

I use a Black & Decker rotary tool from Target. It is about $25, is variable speed, corded. I have used the big dremels, the cordless dremels, the master equipment, oster, and on and on. Based on price & performance this is the best out there in my opinion