Thread: This App Rocks!

Default This App Rocks!

I am guilty! I have not been on ALOT of boards/forums for quite some time because of time! This app is wonderful! I live on my phone and "I'm back on board", so to speak!!!!!

Yeah tapatalk has made a forum addict. I used to come on this board once a week, but now I'm on at least four times a day :-D

OK, so now I can admit it! With app I check this forum on my breaks, at random times during evening... My hubby teases me , I even read it on elliptical at gym!

I just got an iphone 4 the other week. How do I get this forum as an app!? Sounds amazing!

You must purchase the APP which can usually be done through services provide the iPhone. It costs a few dollars. You can also check www.tapatalk.com for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by katie197888 View Post
    I just got an iphone 4 the other week. How do I get this forum as an app!? Sounds amazing!
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

I bought it, and there it sits,,I need to find the time to get it going,,,,story of my life....
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com