Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default It's Here. Better Viewing of GroomerTALK on Your Mobile Phone with the Tapatalk App

Viewing web sites on mobile phone screens can be challenging. You often have to zoom and reposition to read message boards. Tapatalk is an APP that basically displays forums, threads and the messages in an organized manner far more suitable for mobile phone use. It removes our "skin" and focuses on text instead.

Tapatalk works with most phones. Versions are available on a paid basis for the iPhone and Android phones. The cost is $2.95 for the app. You should read www.tapatalk.com for more answers to your questions and screen samples.

(Edited: Another version is available for Nokia at this time, Blackberry app is no longer under development).

Over 10,000 forums use Tapatalk. Check with your phone and app provider for refund policies if you are not happy with the App.

Once loaded and you start Tapatalk on your phone, you can find GroomerTALK in the ANIMALS - DOG section.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Yay! It works! You Go GroomerTalk!
    A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Working good here glad its working now it will make my time on the forum alot better and easier.

Sent from my Htc Evo using Tapatalk pro

Stephen: I use the HTC EVO SHIFT too! Love it! I don't have to carry a netbook anymore to moderate the board when out of the office. My friends will enjoy the fact when we got out to dinner we don't have to get an extra seat and remove the place setting so I can have a netbook setup to moderate the board in the restaurant LOL.

Love it!!! Thanks!

Default Droid network?

Is this app available on the Droid network? I would love to be able to access this site easier on my Samsung Fascinate

Stephen: Yes I use Android. Go to www.tapatalk.com for description.

iPhone, Droid, Blackberry and Nokia (latter 2 are available as beta apps free)

I downloaded the new beta for my blackberry, it is version 10. when I try to log in, I get the following error:

Unexpected: StartTag <HTML> line -1 attr:null @-1:-1

Any suggestions? What version of the tapatalk plugin is the board running? Has anyone gotten it to work on their blackberry? If so, what version is the OS on your blackberry, and what version of tapatalk did you download?

I know that the tapatalk is working properly as my husband has made a post to his fish forums with it.

Stephen: There may be help on the Tapatalk forum. Beta certainly means beta most of the time. I am sure they will get a final version working in the future. We run the very latest version of the plugin.
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by mylady View Post
    I downloaded the new beta for my blackberry, it is version 10. when I try to log in, I get the following error:

Unexpected: StartTag <HTML> line -1 attr:null @-1:-1
    I'm getting the same error message on my Blackberry Storm.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States, 108161062545219, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sad BlackBerry users

Bummer--according to the community forum at Tapatalk, they've halted development on the BlackBerry beta due to cost issues.

Interesting, I also found an article on smartphones now outselling netbooks etc, and the Apps coming in the future and the 2 systems of the future are the iPhone and Droid, and Bill Gates has the funds to make something of mobile windows, but Blackberry outlook is not so good as a whole because developers don't want the expense of having to write the apps for so many different systems.

Sort of like HD DVD versus Blu Ray, or VHS or Beta. Mac vs Windows battles in the past.

Blackberry is going to have to step up and battle to make its system more competitive and popular with app developers in the long haul.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Will this work on an iPad ?

Over the weekend we discovered that on average 12% of our users are apparently accessing GroomerTALK through mobile devices. Cool, and we expect that to skyrocket in the next 2 years.

It won't be long I hear until another APP comes out customized to access the board, but overall Tapatalk is just as convenient www.tapatalk.com but we hope that the new APP will assist our Blackberry users. I just don't understand why Blackberry won't get an APP out there to help its users access all forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradymom View Post
    Will this work on an iPad ?
    Good question, I'd like to know this as well. Seems like even though they'll download, some apps just look weird on my iPad.

Thanks for the upgrade regardless though!! Very cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast