Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

iPad is coming, everything is developing at a fast pace.

Our new eGroomer Journal publication is going to be iPad capable, smartphone capable, and Kindle most likely, all around June 21. We have some announcements coming out next week with updates on the status.

I haven't said much but another competitive APP for boards like this is coming soon. It's similar to Tapatalk but does even more. I have seen the beta and they are prepping the first release. Don't know more as yet but it's nice.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Tipp City, Ohio, United States, 108160449205662, Tipp City, Ohio

Ok I got the new windows 7 phone and went to get the taptalk app and when I clicked on this board it told me that this board was running on an older version and to ask the administrator to please update to the newest version. Any ideas for me.

Please I've been looking forward to having this app for awhile and hubby finally got me my phone.
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

Bill Gates has the funds to make something of mobile windows, but Blackberry outlook is not so good as a whole because developers don't want the expense of having to write the apps for so many different systems.

Edited, spam.

Goofy

Rather doubt blackberry will be doing anything as they are on their way to going out of business. I suggest that if you are a BB user you change to a different type of phone. Just a bit of insider info I wanted to pass along.

Yes we just got notice a couple days ago of a new version and we will patch it sometime this week.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

We are now running the latest Tapatalk version.

Default iPad?

Anyone tried on iPad? I don't want to spend the couple dollars unless it works full screen. The iPhone apps are still teeny weeny on the iPad. I'm getting older (bah over 40) and my eyesight is not what it used to be.

Thank goodness I found this. I was searching everywhere for the app.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2