Tech Tapatalk for Mobile Access to Board Coming This Month

We are going to go with Tapatalk App very soon to get those of you with smartphones on the board. I am awaiting the delivery of my new EVO 4G smartphone which runs Android 2.2 and that gives me a better phone to test the new system. We do have to install our monthly patches to the board in the next few days first too.

So we are close and the good news is that Tapatalk is compatible with not only iPhones but others using Android. See www.tapatalk.com for more details.

Please understand that we do have some customizations here so there is the slightest chance that we could have a problem with Tapatalk, so let's wait and see.

The originally announced fully custom APP is still coming, first for the iPhone and then others, but debugging is taking time. It's 100% designed with our software in mind so it will be an even better experience, perfect screen design. So just know it is taking more time than we were originally informed.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Nice to see you took my suggestion into consideration, I will be glad when we got it going. Also you will be very happy with your evo I have one myself.

Yes, I am an Android user. I am glad you are including us! I was getting a little worried! =)

Curious about this ap .. I currently have no problems accessing this forum on my Droid. Besides the fact that my pocket will be $2.95 lighter what benefits will it have?

The Tapatalk app provides a HUGE difference in display and interaction rather than using the traditional web surfing on a mobile phone.

Tapatalk removes the "skin" here and just gives you the text for forums, threads and posts on your screen. You don't have to use zoom in and out and reposition your view compared to web surfing with a mobile phone.

Look at www.tapatalk.com for screen examples for your phone version such as iPhone, Android, and right now there is a free Nokia and Blackberry beta versions by Tapatalk.

We are in no way compensated by your $2.95 purchase. The interactive convenience of Tapatalk is a great deal if you read the board regularly on your mobile. It's one of the world's most popular apps in the social media category and I can see why.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Grin It's Here. GroomerTALK is Now Viewable on Your Mobile Phone with the Tapatalk App

Viewing web sites on mobile phone screens can be challenging. You often have to zoom and reposition to read message boards. Tapatalk is an APP that basically displays forums, threads and the messages in an organized manner far more suitable for mobile phone use.

Tapatalk works with most phones. Versions are available on a paid basis for the iPhone and Android phones. The cost is $2.95 for the app. You should read www.tapatalk.com for more answers to your questions and screen samples.

Free beta testing versions are available for Blackberry and Nokia at this time.

Over 10,000 forums use Tapatalk.

Once loaded and you start Tapatalk on your phone, you can find GroomerTALK in the ANIMALS - DOG section.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The Tapatalk app provides a HUGE difference in display and interaction rather than using the traditional web surfing on a mobile phone.
    It's funny because I find it even better then the desktop version of the site