Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LOL Pink Yorkie...Lamb-Cut. :I

Well, today, I had to do a 97-year-old's yorkie. She is very particular about her dog's cut. I didn't know the dog would come in looking like...like it did. She had a lamb-cut set on him (with a chest!?) and it has a "rat's tail" braided pony tail on the back of it's head.
    AND to top it off, the legs were matted to the skin. So I sat there for a good hour dematting those legs.

I did it, though, cause the woman is elderly, and this dog is her only thing left. :C

So yeah. It was interesting. I wanted to show everyone. LOL I have looked everywhere to see if anyone has had to do the same thing. It's adorable, but still strange to me. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just left of center stage.right next to the dogs

Default I like it except for the shaved toes.

In the pic you finger is behind her tail and it looks like her tail is naked skin, lol. I also like bell bottoms on them. Few would keep the tangles out here in my area.

Viva la différence! Clean feet and all. Glad you were able to make the owner happy.
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Nice job! I have done a few like this and I think it is cute, except for the shaved feet, but her dog her money, now you have her as a client, good job.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Great work! Different trim, but hey, it's her dog. Glad you were able to make her happy.

I think when you are 97 and still walking around, you should get whatever you want. Real good job and its cute.

Wow that is really cute can't believe the little thing would let you shave it's toes.

That is a lot of leg hair no wonder it was matted.

Wink

Really cute! I think you did a good job. I used to do a lot of the small dogs like shitzus lhasas yorkies and mixes in a lamb trim.. no front, no poodle feet lol. Owners loved it! it was more manageable and the dogs had Some style still.. even if you did the legs in a 5 or 4f and the body with a seven.

Then I used to groom a large lhasa mix... think she was cocker too lol. Gave her a cocker head, lhasa ears, cockerback, and full tail that got a lil tidy'd. The the owner complained that she tracked in a lot of leaves and such so I gave her poodle feet lol. It was a 7f with the grain tho. She looked really cute, (older) owner was happy, and sweet dog was happy. One of those clients you miss lol.

Not my dogs, and as long as the owner is happy, you know. I even did this white Lhasa in sort of a Lowchen cut.. this was before I knew of them lol. Owner made up the cut herself too. She had the chest and neck shaved too.. Owner was estatic! Even tho it was a silly trim I proudly did the best I could to balance it out and make it look as nice as possible without changing the cut too much. I was pretty proud of it too lol, more so because I did a pretty good job of blending the lines and making the trim passable considering what it was.

awww.....I think it's cute!
    Debi
    http://www.uppypuppydogsalon.com
    My life is lived in the company of dogs

I love to do patterns on yorkies!! So cute. I do quite a few lamb and westie cuts on them. Not a big fan of the poodle feet, would rather a nice little round feet, but it's what the owner wanted, lol.
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Cute

Well you don't see that every day! But it is cute,and I would try hard to please anybody who has managed to make it 97 years and take care of themselves and a pet too!
    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
    Quote:Cath

I totally forgot this post for some reason! (my mind has been in a thousand places)

Thank you everyone! <3 The woman actually called up and went "OH I forgot your tip. What is your store's address so I can send you your tip!"

Haha.

And yeah, the clean feet threw me off, but I have NEVER had a yorkie stand so still for...anything. LOL It was pretty nice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast