Talking How do you get rid of the flea dirt leftover?

I usually have a flea dog 2-3x a week, and I just do not know the best way of getting rid of the nasty flea dirt that is still piled up on there belly without scrubbing it off.. this cant be comfy for the baby.. Please advise???

Default dirt or sebaceous build up?

The dirt should just wash out it is only flea poop which is basically dried blood. The fact the dog keeps coming in with fleas is the problem... I am sure it is licking and chewing itself and cause a reaction and plugging up the pores by over stimulating and yeast growing. Till you get rid of the cause you can scrub till the cows come home and still have the plugged up pores.
    Try a degreaser if you must but the dog needs relief from itself.

Hiya Kipn.....

Generally...when someone is talking about "flea dirt"...it's actually the flea poopy...which is actually the dogs blood...having been processed thru the flea's system.
    You prolly knew that...but the reason I wrote it...is that "flea dirt" is quite water soluble, and should be coming off with one or 2 shampoos and rinsing...and not involve a super-ton of scrubbing.
    Maybe use light strokes w/ a Zoom Groom when the dog is bubbled up...if it's really stubborn, but use caution that you are not confusing a skin condition...like some dogs can get...all black and sometimes crustish.......w/ flea dirt.
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

If it's really heavy, it may need to soak a few minutes. I usually sudse it up good, wait, then rinse, then sudse, wait, rinse.

It it still feels gritty, it's probably still flea dirt. Some times it takes quite a bit to soak, but it's much easier on the dog to let it soak, rather than "scrubbing" hard. Since flea poo is mostly blood, it'll re-hydrate and rinse off, it just sometimes takes more time to soak it out than you'd think.

Just left of center stage.right next to the dogs

Default try those "Dobie"

scrubber sponges found in section that has Brillo pads etc. These are for those pans that you need to use soft sponges to clean. Non stick type. The netting also catches fleas dead or alive. They come in a box of one or two. Bright color box yellow, green and pink as I recall. They used to be about $1. now a bit higher. It should work well and not hurt the tummy.