Question pomeranian - lion cut

Hello,

I was just looking for some information on doing a lion cut on a pomeranian. I have a new client that would like this cut and have never done one before. I have looked at some pomeranian websites and it looks like a #7 blade on the body and legs. Sissoring the head, chest area and tail. Does this sound right?
    Thanks,
    Lalita

I use a 7f on the body and start my mane right above the shoulders. I usually ask the client if they want the tail to be shave with a pom. I usually scissor out the mane so it's not so bulky.

I,m no expert, but I usually use a 5 or a 4 on the body,, gives it more texture, As for the tail, I would ask the customer what they want, some want a full tail, and some want a "Lion Tail", same goes for the mane.

Here's my first attempt at a lion cut. I still had A LOT to learn (still do tho ) 7 blade on the shaved part and scissored the head piece.

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...highlight=lion

This one is more recent and my preferred method when doing a lion trim. I used a Wahl #2 comb, starting in the middle of the back just behind the shoulder blades. Went down the back and the back legs. Every thing else, I used my blenders, going toward the head.