Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DentaSure

The vet up the road from me sells petzlife from her lobby.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

I haven't heard of the DentaSure, but after hearing good things about the Petzlife I ordered some for my shop. I'd had people asking me if I offered "tooth brushing" as a part of my grooming, or an add-on fee... and had to be honest with them. I'm NOT going to charge a fee for brushing teeth 1 time.. (when 1 time isn't going to make a bit of difference!) I can't remember for sure, but I think I got the Petzlife about last September. I started using it on my 2 dogs (don't like selling anything I haven't used myself) and though it took a bit longer than I expected... I saw a huge difference in their teeth & breath. They went in for annual exams at the vet a few weeks ago, and when I picked the dogs up the vet said "Lucy & Holly's teeth look great this time!" This was the first time I'd not heard "You might want to think about scheduling a teeth cleaning!" So... I'm a believer in Petzlife anyway!

Gracy Rose Guest

PetzLife is the BEST!!! We buy the larger bottles and use it instead of toothpaste and clients that come weekly to every other started noticing a difference. So, we sell it like crazy from our salon and mobiles.

I have several of their wholesale pricing sheets and special offers. I will try and scan them in so that I can forward it to anyone who wants them.

Wait a minute, do you mean to say there really is a spray that you can use on teeth that WORKS like that??? It sounded like bullsh*t of the purest ray sublime when I read the ad....

Hellllyyyyy......oh, HELLLLLYYYYY. Help us out here, would ya?

Gracy Rose Guest

PetzLife REALLY does work- I have probably 100 clients who now SWEAR by it.

petzlife is the one I was thinking about just couldn't find the thread on it at first and when I did a google search, the other one came up, so I thought I would start this thread to make sure it was the one. I think I'm going to order the Petzlife and give it a try.
    Last edited by I Care; 04-06-09 at 06:04 AM.
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Oops Anyone tried PetzLife Oral Dental Gel???

My little dog absolutely freaked out when I applied it today. I've never seen him react like that to anything. I tasted the product and no sting. Has anyone tried PetzLife Oral Care Gel? Would greatly appreciate feedback.

New here, thanks,

deebee

Some dogs just do not like the taste, and they make funny faces and try and get it out of their mouth. It doesn't mean its hurting them. We use Tropiclean Fresh Breath Gel. Some dogs like the taste, others do not. I have tasted it myself. It tastes like spearmint gum without any sugar. Its not bad actually. =)

I swear by oxyfresh pet oral hygiene for these reasons:
    it works to prevent dentals (i have used it for over ten years)
    it is cost effective.
    i put it in a spray bottle and apply in seconds.
    they have a groomer program and your clients can buy it from your website between visits.3
    all of my clients now swear by it

Default Seems to work so far

I just got Denta Sure which was recommended to me by my Dad who uses it on his own teeth. Been using it on the dog for just a couple days. He loves getting his teeth brushed now. Saw immedient improvement in color. I am guessing it kind of bleaches the teeth. It reminds me of Oxyclean which makes things look white for a while and when it wears off, it looks dirty again. It doesn't really look like any plaque has come off yet, but his teeth sure look pretty. Only time will tell if it removes the tartar and saves me the $400 cleaning fee.

Ive been using PlaqClnz & think it tops the other sprays out there. You use a water pic to help remove debris from their teeth, which helps to reduce tarter/plaque & freshens breath. I was totally skeptical, but it does work. I charge for the system in shop & then send home a bottle of gel for their at home treatments.

I was using PlaqKlnz gel, but recently started using the Tropiclean products. The water additive is working great on my own dogs and we can't keep it on the shelf. Clients love the stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast