Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DentaSure

Unsure DentaSure

Dental Care Spray, who's try it? Who likes it? Is there another brand out there like it that's better? http://www.natural-wonder-pets.com/

Bring it!! LOL
    I want to hear your options
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Uummm no one has a option on this product at all?
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Pirate

I dont and you know that. I so buuurought it..Its been baaraughten!

Ok Im done now, going back to what I was doing- brushing Oliver

huh I can't believe no one has anything to say on this?

Nag, nag, nag LOL. I have mixed feelings about this. Like most ads, there are a few grains of truth in this one thrown in for spice, but it seems about 50/50 between one guy's claim vs. the scientific data and studies supporting this product. Just because its organic, dont mean squat to me as far as my pets safety. All natural? Arsenic is naturally occurring, that doesn't mean I want to ingest it. Where do the ingredients originate? What safety protocols are in place to assure consistency of product and consumer health? Is this something that is formulated in a sterile environment by guys with rubber gloves and white coats, or is it something cooked up in the kitchen? How many YEARS of scientific testing were done before this product was marketed to the general public?

Also sounds too good to be true, which usually means it is. I don't care for the way the pitchman portrays teeth brushing as "painful", either. I question anyone who says they have something effective that 99% of the professional dental world knows nothing about. I can almost guarantee that if there were a spray we could put on our teeth that would make them "bullet proof to cavities", Listerine would already have it available in Vanilla Mint! While a spray seems convenient, I wonder if its tearless because there will surely be cases of missed shots. If it melts tarter so well, what does it do to hair and coat? Lastly, I was told that dogs typically don't get cavities per se, but rather mostly suffer from gingivitis and periodontal disease (Helly, chime in here anytime you want).

Aren't you glad you asked? ROFL

ROFL, Yes as a matter of fact I am glad I asked. LOL Thanks PuppyFluffer. I did post this question to get feedback good or bad. I thought I remembered it being discussed once before, but couldn't find a thread for it.

Anyone else wont to chime in?

OK I found the other thread. The spay was called Petzlife http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...h+spray&page=2

Different name of spray, I couldn't remember the name.

There were a few on there that like it. That's why I was so surprised I wasn't getting any responses. I WAS NOT NAGGING LMAO!!

Clown

PuppyFluffer Im going to have to say that everything you just wrote is completely and totally wrong. Where you get off thinking you know everything about dog teeth I will never know.

LMAO Im just messin with ya. Gotta keep this bumped up somehow.

Skeptical Petzlife

I wish it worked as good as the picture on the bottle. What are your experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by ParisianPooch View Post
    PuppyFluffer Im going to have to say that everything you just wrote is completely and totally wrong. Where you get off thinking you know everything about dog teeth I will never know.

LMAO Im just messin with ya. Gotta keep this bumped up somehow.
    OOOooo, my first flame! I shall treasure it always!

ROFL, lets bump it up again! and Pfffft on you - I know EVERYTHING and what I dont know aint worth knowing.

LOL Pink

LOL Too funny

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
    OOOooo, my first flame! I shall treasure it always!

ROFL, lets bump it up again! and Pfffft on you - I know EVERYTHING and what I dont know aint worth knowing.

I've heard good things about petzlife bit haven't used it myself yet, juat haven't gotten it ordered. I've also seen this one advertised in veterinary journals www.lebalab.com

I plan on ordering both and trying them on my own dogs as I want to choose one for retailing

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast