Smile Used grooming supplies

An old groomer friend of mine used to visit a website that had tons of used grooming supplies for sale fairly cheap. Now that I'm getting into it more, I'm interested in evolving my inventory and was hoping to get some suggestions on where to find good, used & inexpensive stuff.

Please advise!

Thanks,

Lindsey

check out the classifieds here on the boards...located to your left in the buyers guide. There are listings for new and used. I've gotten a few things that way.
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Default Here!

I always check here first if I need something. I bought my Clipper Vac from the "used equipment" section under the buyers guid.
    <------------ I saved almost $3000 on that alone by finding it here. Also put the word out to any other groomers you know, whoever does your blades if they are mobile, and ebay. It is amazing some of the deals you can find if you do a little looking around. LOVE your avatar!

Smile classifieds

I like looking and buying thru the classifieds, although some are asking for the brand new price and there is nothing wrong with that, but my guess is that people are not willing to take a loss on what they paid for some merchandise they want to recoup the whole amount. So my take is buy it brandnew with a warranty unless it is still under warranty. On some things there is no warranty. But is a good way to start out. Trial and error. Just like everything else.

I have no advice......but love your avatar.....it cracks me up!