Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my fieldy

He looks great, but I know nothing about the this breed either. But I do know I like the way he looks!

I like the round table too. Is it easier to groom on a round table compared to the rectangle tables?
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

I like my round table for it's height. You can reach across the table to the dogs better on the rectangular tables and the dogs know where to stand better on the rectangle tables, the round one seems to confuse them. I do like it, but if I could do it all over again I woula rectangular table.

Jill he looks awesome! Tell cassie great job! But one thing I can't tell see is his tail? Her hand is in the way. he he. Is it a beautiful fan? hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepaws View Post
    Jill he looks awesome! Tell cassie great job! But one thing I can't tell see is his tail? Her hand is in the way. he he. Is it a beautiful fan? hehehe.
    Funny you should ask. I was going over the dog and I went towards the tail, she widened her eyes and covered her mouth. I told her she could have five minutes, and i would come back to it. His tail is pretty forgettable

Well, guess I won't get me a round table. But it sure does look nice, love the blue top.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgroomer View Post
    Funny you should ask. I was going over the dog and I went towards the tail, she widened her eyes and covered her mouth. I told her she could have five minutes, and i would come back to it. His tail is pretty forgettable
    Tooo funny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2