Hissy Fit help with groomers write hand software

I have been using groomers write hand for 8 yrs now. i had to buy a new laptop and loaded everything on my new laptop. i went to do a backup and it will not back up. i use the floppy 3.5 disk to backup with. i did what i was suppose to do i went to run and did e:\backup\setup.exe and it still will not backup. on my old laptop it worked fine. can anyone help me out? my email is alispalis@sbcglobal.net thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by alispalis View Post
    I have been using groomers write hand for 8 yrs now. i had to buy a new laptop and loaded everything on my new laptop. i went to do a backup and it will not back up. i use the floppy 3.5 disk to backup with. i did what i was suppose to do i went to run and did e:\backup\setup.exe and it still will not backup. on my old laptop it worked fine. can anyone help me out? my email is alispalis@sbcglobal.net thanks in advance
    groomers write hand has tech support, go to their website and find out how to contact them directly.this is a hard one! LOL
    The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
    ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>