Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Naahh Grooming salon names

I am planning on opening my new salon this summer...I am finding that the hardest part is coming up with the name!! I want something modern...chic...and easy to remember. Any suggestions?

Shaggy Chic...........

cj

It must be easy to remember....to many PAwfections....etc...sometimes being too cute with the name play can make it hard to find in the phonebook or from the brain trust answering the 411 calls......give us more info...

town name, landmarks etc....................

I agree...there are a lot of Paw....

I live in Austin Texas...it will be a pretty up-scale salon. Valet service (pick up drop off), organic/natural shampoos ect.

I like the Shaggy Chic...very cute

Clip Art
    Shear Perfection (or Purr-fection)
    Designer Dogs
    Dogs by Design
    Chic Pooche Boutique or Chic Puppy Boutique
    Sophisticate Puppy or Sophisti-cut Puppy

I have a while list written down if you want more!
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Doggie Coutour get is juicy coutour??? I was going to name my mobile that but changed my mind....

Quote Originally Posted by CJD View Post
    Shaggy Chic...........

cj

I like this one!!
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Default 7,500 plus names

Not to copy or violate owner rights, but we do have over 7,500 grooming business names at www.petgroomer.com/doingbusinessas.htm we gleaned from public records across the US. Might trigger creative juices.

Keep in mind that the biggest contribution to a future career change or retirement may be the sale of your business, and most groomers truthfully do so little to get top dollar, and I am talking about 90% or more don't take steps years ahead to do this. So, if you do plan to sell someday make sure your name is compatible with most buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Not to copy or violate owner rights, but we do have over 7,500 grooming business names at www.petgroomer.com/doingbusinessas.htm we gleaned from public records across the US. Might trigger creative juices.

Keep in mind that the biggest contribution to a future career change or retirement may be the sale of your business, and most groomers truthfully do so little to get top dollar, and I am talking about 90% or more don't take steps years ahead to do this. So, if you do plan to sell someday make sure your name is compatible with most buyers.
    Thank you for that site...I agree with you. My long term goal is to someday be owner only of my shop...hire a manager and groomers ect. This is the reason I want something without my name ect.

I love the ideas so far thank you so much for everyones imput...decisions decisions!

Quote Originally Posted by mylady View Post
    Clip Art
    Shear Perfection (or Purr-fection)
    Designer Dogs
    Dogs by Design
    Chic Pooche Boutique or Chic Puppy Boutique
    Sophisticate Puppy or Sophisti-cut Puppy

I have a while list written down if you want more!
    My lady...I would love more...if you don't mind. This is a big decision for me! I like 'Chic Puppy Boutique' and Shear Purr-fection...especially since I groom cats :wink:b

I also thought of Gucci Pooch...what do you think? I wonder if Gucci is trademarked, probably!

Quote Originally Posted by Poodlelove View Post
    I like this one!!
    Thanks Poodlelove....Its what I was going to name my bus....but some around these parts might not get it......lol........So I stuck with My ol stand by....My last name is Despaw so I suitfully name my buss......DesPAW's Pet Salon....

cj

Quote Originally Posted by alinton81 View Post
    Doggie Coutour get is juicy coutour??? I was going to name my mobile that but changed my mind....
    ooh I like Doggie Coutour!!

I talked my best friend who is a groomer into naming her shop DoggyStyles yrs ago. hehe. She got so many crank calls.

Canine Design? or Canine Designs by (your name here)

alot depends on your personality. Are you in to the high class rich stuff .. are you into cute and cuddly or clever and funny? Do you just want to be taken seriously ? Do you want to be thought of as new age or traditional? Do you want people to think Ahhh My dog is going to the spa or awwww my dog is going to get cuddles? Are you high class or down to earth? ect

To pick a name you just have to really narrow down who you are and what you want to convey.. at least... thats what I think.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast