Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Confused Curly Whiskers on a dog

Has anyone ever seen Curly Whiskers on a dog? My new puppy has them, and everyone at my vets office said they have never seen a dog with curly whiskers? So I was wondering if any of you have?
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Big Grin

only on a cat. My friends cat got to close to a candle while smelling it Didn't hurt her but she now has curly whiskers

Tiki my boxer does!! We shave them off for that reason. I don't know why they were curly but oh well. . . .
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

I don't know if you will be able to see them in these pics or not. I think there cute! I just thought it was crazy that no one in my vets office at all have ever seen curly/kinky whiskers on a dog. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by I Care; 05-14-08 at 01:11 PM.
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

My Foxhound aquired curly facial hair (mussle whiskers,mole hairs, and eyebrow whiskers) after he finished his chemo. We had to start shaving more often as the eyebrow whiskers would try to curl down into his eyes.

Your pup is a cutey

Quote Originally Posted by leslee_travis View Post
    only on a cat. My friends cat got to close to a candle while smelling it Didn't hurt her but she now has curly whiskers
    lol! thats odd.
    i have not seen curly whiskers on a dog. that seems interesting. it must look very strange. what type of dog do you have?

Several of my Chows have had curly whiskers.

Lisa

That's just how her whiskers are but she's only 5 month old and has had no chemo. Huh I have to trim her eyebrow whiskers or they curl into her eye's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by foxhound lady View Post
    My Foxhound aquired curly facial hair (mussle whiskers,mole hairs, and eyebrow whiskers) after he finished his chemo. We had to start shaving more often as the eyebrow whiskers would try to curl down into his eyes.

Your pup is a cutey

She's a mutt, the momma was a border collie, that's all I know for sure, from her picture she looked to be full blooded but who really knows. Who know who dad was. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by doggroomer123 View Post
    lol! thats odd.
    i have not seen curly whiskers on a dog. that seems interesting. it must look very strange. what type of dog do you have?

mutts are the best, and she sure is a DOLL!

I haven't, but she's a cutie!

that pup is sooooooooooo cute
    The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
    ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast