Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Laugh

BBird Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!! It still amazes me just how much more there is to be learned on a daily basis. I least understand why when I added just a small amount to the shampoo meshed so well together. So glad you are here to help explain things to us!

Lisa, i love that pic, you should have that one blown up and framed.
    I really like the ordor handler too, but I didn't care too much for the B2B shampoo. I was having a hard time diluting the anti itch oatmeal. It wouldn't mix well and I kinda gave up on it. I am going to give them another try since I got the starter pack at SS.
    Sniff the Paw

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Daze View Post
    I use nature's specialties quicker slicker the same way after the bath and while drying put some in my hands and rub it into the coat and brush.

The matts come out sooo ...much easier
    I looooove the Quicker Slicker too. A way that I started using QS that works really well is to add a large splash of it to my conditioner mix. I have a 5 gallon bucket that I fill up w/warm water, a couple squirts of Natures Specialties Oatmeal Conditioner and a big splash of the QS. After the dog is shampooed and rinsed I place my Luxury Spa bather in the bucket and spray the dog, then a light rinse w/cool water. Works GREAT!!!! Another product I love is Cowboy Magic. That stuff will make matts comb out so easy and excess undercoat brush out w/little effort.
    SheilaB from SC

Quote Originally Posted by darbygoo View Post
    Lisa, i love that pic, you should have that one blown up and framed.
    I really like the ordor handler too, but I didn't care too much for the B2B shampoo. I was having a hard time diluting the anti itch oatmeal. It wouldn't mix well and I kinda gave up on it. I am going to give them another try since I got the starter pack at SS.
    Thanks Darby! Just so you know, some shampoos mix better if you stir them rather than shake them. #1 all systems is one of them. I usd to have the hardest time getting it to break down when I would shake it. I talked to someone at the company about it, they suggested I stir it instead. You can pick up a paint stick cheap and most of them will fit inside a gallon jug, if not you can break a plastic hanger and use the straight piece from that

Quote Originally Posted by baddog View Post
    The de-matt is ok, but I noticed many dogs having a bad reaction to shampoos, my bather did too....back to Natures Specialty.
    I loved the dematt to death. It was such a miracle product , unfortunately same as baddog wrote , my arms started getting chemical burns and I had two dogs have reactions so i stopped using it. I was soo bummed too

Lisa thanks for the info, Jeri told me about it a few weeks ago. I have been using the show seasons dematting spray and absolutely love it. Today I sprayed it on the dog befoe blow drying and wow, all the matts were gone from a schnauzer that I do every 4 weeks. Always matted. Between that and the speed dry from show seasons cut my time by a half hour! I am always looking for the next best product though, so i will try the B2B also.
    What does a dog do on it's day off?

Agree

I usually use the detangler spray from Show Season and have been really happy with it. Today, I decided to try Lisa's tip. I had a Schnoodle that was pretty matted and was in a goldendoodly cut. Long all over with a bunch of hair on it's head. I decided to put him in a schnauzer pattern because dad thought he looked girly with the poof on it's head. I used the One step silky and then de-mat and it blew out almost every mat. I only used my purple Les Pooch brush in a few areas.
    Then I had a toy poodle with a few butt mats and I added de-mat to my whitening shampoo and it blew out. I swear the dog was whiter too.
    So Thanks Lisa for the tip and I will try the stirring tip too.
    Sniff the Paw

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonsMOM View Post
    I loved the dematt to death. It was such a miracle product , unfortunately same as baddog wrote , my arms started getting chemical burns and I had two dogs have reactions so i stopped using it. I was soo bummed too
    That is so weird cause I've never ever ever had any issues with B2B and I've been using them exclusively for over 10 years!!

Where do you get the cowboy magic?

I LOOOOVE the B2B shampoos. If you've never used before, the company will send you out 5 8 oz bottles for I think $10.00. I really like the Hawaiian White Ginger shampoo for every day shampoo and the Citrus for real stinky dogs. I like the One Step Silky on, well, a Silky in full coat and his little brother, a Yorkie. I use the D-mat conditioner on most of my dogs. Big dogs, I have it diluted in a spray bottle and spray on after I've towel dried. Little dogs, I just rub it between my hands and leave in. I also love the Skin Remedy on dry skin and stinky yeasty Cockers.

Huh

What is B2B? What company? Robie girl

Admin: www.bark2basics.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2