• CMJ Designs, Makers of 123Pet Software is now DaySmart Software Inc.

CMJ Designs Inc., makers of 123Pet Software, is proud to announce that we are now DaySmart Software, Inc.

CMJ Designs, makers of 123Pet software, was incorporated in 1999. 123Pet software has become nationally recognized as the leading automated pet salon software program. Since the management team has a continuous process improvement system, they decided to change the name of CMJ Designs to DaySmart Software.

“Scheduling and point of sale software is what we specialize in and love doing. We wanted the name of our company to include the word, “Software” in it. All of our software development and technical support is done right here in Michigan – nothing is outsourced overseas. When our company was first started in 1999, my wife, Chris Jackson, and I were the main people running the company. Over the past 12 years our business has grown so much, that we now have several teams and departments in place that help Chris and I operate and grow our company. We wanted to remove our own initials and have a name that focuses on that fact that our software makes smarter days and better time management for its users.” according to Mark Jackson, president of DaySmart Software.

DaySmart Software would like to thank all of our valued customers, and through our creativity and innovation we will continue to be leaders in the pet grooming industry.

123Pet software is designed specifically for pet groomers, kennels, and pet supply businesses. For more information regarding 123Pet or for a free trial, call 877-849-5602, e-mail sales@daysmart.com or visit their website at: www.123PetSoftware.com