"X, Y or Z" or "#" Company Names Listed in Alphabetical Order
Career opportunities for groomers.
Schedule: Part-time – Full-Time
Job: Pet Washing, Pet Grooming, Nail Trimming, Teeth Brushing, Ear Cleaning
Compensation commensurate with experience, business ownership potential.
Zoomin Groomin® – Sit, Stay, We Come to You!
At Zoomin Groomin®, we believe it is our duty to nurture the complete health and well-being of animals. We are here to help pet parents navigate the ups and downs of pet parenthood. Our Zoomin Groomin® family is made up of pet lovers who unselfishly put the needs of others before their own. Moreover, like all great families, this one offers the support and inspiration we need to thrive. That is the Power of the Zoomin Groomin® team. We are looking for pet lovers to join our team, with the potential opportunity for the “top dogs” to operate their own business.
As a Pet Groomer with Zoomin Groomin®, you will help pet’s look and feel their best. We are looking for you to provide grooming services that enhance the positive union of pet and pet parent. To do so, you will passionately live out the varied duties of your role.
Zoomin Groomin® is a franchise that has helped people get into their own business in the fast growing market for mobile pet grooming.
Depending on your grooming skill levels (all pet lovers desiring a career in pet grooming may apply) you will:
• Interact professionally and efficiently with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
• Participate in our state of the art training program
• Professionally perform basic grooming services on animals as requested by customers
• Perform grooming services including brushing, bathing, ear and teeth cleaning, expression of anal glands, & trimming nails, etc.
• Possess a Valid Driver’s License
• Have a clean driving record with no violations of driving under the influence
• Assist with generating and developing the grooming business
• Assist in booking grooming appointments
• Ensure the safety and well-being of each animal
• Ensure standards are maintained, and maintain vehicle cleanliness and safety
• Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers
• Follow owner's instructions and/or breed profiles/standards when clipping or trimming an animal’s coat
• Move animals and merchandise up to 50 pounds
The ideal candidate will have:
• A passion for animal welfare
• Desire to develop professionally and join a winning team
• Desire to own their own business
• Knowledge of pet care
• And finally all employees must complete the Zoomin Groomin® Pet Grooming Apprentice Program
Apply and more information: www.zoomingroomin.com
Daysmart Software (123PetSoftware)
30475 S. Wixom Rd
Wixom, MI 48393
123Pet dog grooming and pet supply business software is by far the simplest and most straight-forward business management package available. 123Pet dog grooming software was created by experts in the industry and was developed with a "continuous improvement process" for our product. 123Pet dog grooming software comes in different versions, suitable for a single groomer to a large chain of stores and everyone in between.
This powerful, simple-to-use software includes features such as payroll, inventory, appointments, mailing, check printing, over 200 reports, profit and loss, pet information, and much more. 123Pet software is supported by a live technical staff available to assist you with any questions and provide phone/internet training. Optionally, you may purchase a fully integrated credit card processing system and/or an online appointment booking system. We also offer cash drawers, receipt printers, bar code scanners, and even computers with the software pre-installed, although 123Pet dog grooming software runs on any computer as long as it has Windows 98, XP, or later on it. A FREE trial is available so you can use the software before you buy. Visit www.123petsoftware.com
or call 1-800-376-0123.
2 Lion-Hearted Groomers - Leigh & Eileen's Journey
Embark on an emotional journey with Eileen and Leigh as they reflect on their turbulent personal lives, professional challenges', and the discovery of their individual strength. Through their twenty-year friendship and professional pet grooming experiences, they take us into their dark, hidden world where they confront their past, and fight to heal their scars through emotional healing and forgiveness. Ride along with them as they reveal true-life accounts of the relationships between their clients and their pets that are often times joyous, funny, and sometimes bittersweet. Click for more information.