PDA

View Full Version : old groomer - new member

kelly
01-27-07, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone - I am a mobile groomer in Burlington County New Jersey. It's nice to be able to talk to other groomers

misscatahoula
01-27-07, 07:30 PM
Hello and welcome to the board!

Tammy~
01-27-07, 09:27 PM
Welcome Kelly, I know what you mean after spending all day with dogs it is nice to have a place to sit down and be with people that know exactly how you feel..I am new here too..Everyone seems very friendly I think we found a great place to be:)...Tammy~

milhasavilla
01-28-07, 05:36 AM
Hi Kelly - Great to meet you! Welcome to the board - I'm fairly new here too. I agree, it is great talking with other groomers. I don't get to chat with others very often except for on here. :) How long have you been mobile? Make yourself at home here, everyone has something to contribute. Looking forward to seeing you around the board. :)

kelly
01-28-07, 08:19 AM
Hi - thanks for the reply everyone - I've been mobile for about 1 1/2 years started grooming in the mid 80s(that and working in a animal shelter) with my back and hands mobile grooming is the way too go. well off to work!

stacie-gotg
01-28-07, 09:12 AM
Kelly we are neighboors. I will PM you and give you my phone #.

sheilabgroomer
01-28-07, 01:43 PM
Welcome Kelly! You and I have been grooming about the same amount of time. I started in 87 which seems like another century....oh wait it is another century!! Damn we are old!!!! lol Look forward to reading more of your posts!

kelly
01-28-07, 04:25 PM
hi Stacie - look forward to hearing from you - I'm new at this computer stuff so it may take me a day or two to get it :)

abandk03
01-28-07, 09:23 PM
Hi nice to meet you!

jbates
01-28-07, 11:48 PM
Hi and welcome. I am only a little more than two weeks old here. Feel like Ihave lots of nice sisters. I even lost 9lbs. more to go. I don't snack in front of tv..I'm here instead. You will love it1 I never had any compute befoe 1/10/07. you will learn fast..don't wory bout typos...i make lots.Don't stay up too late..I got addicted. Tomorrow or Tues. I get a chair from friend who is moving office home because of expense. Good puter chair..my back is killing me!You will love all our opinions and suggestions and won't want to go a day w/o this board.

Gracy Rose
01-30-07, 02:36 PM
Welcome Kelly.