PDA

View Full Version : The National Association of Professional Creative Groomers

Doggystyles
09-03-09, 09:20 AM
Posting this for some friends:

www.thenapcg.com

The NAPCG is a for-profit organization dedicated solely to creative grooming. It was created to:

Set a professional standard in the creative grooming industry.
Help educate other groomers in creative products, applications, and safety through our study guide, member forum, and seminars.
Inform the general public that creative grooming is not abusive or harmful.
Garner respect for creative groomers.
Provide a safe community for creative groomers to privately share experiences and knowledge.
Contact Us

By email
contact@thenapcg.org

By snail mail
NAPCG
P.O. Box 50
Childersburg, Al 35044-1880

windywaycavaliers
09-03-09, 08:35 PM
Awsome! It is about time!!!! Will you share when you get member info or a website?!!

kputman
09-04-09, 04:55 AM
Windy, the link in the OP is to their website, which is very nice both informative and attractive.

I judged these ladies at the U. S. Pet Pro Classic and I have to say that I was really impressed not only by the quality of their work, but by their knowledge of coat care and color theory AND by the way they worked together and supported one another. Based on what I saw, this organization will go far! Well done ladies.

downtowndog
09-04-09, 05:07 AM
The website looks great! I love that you have a page for debunking the harms/abuse to animals! P.s. The photographs of the creative grooms are Stellar! Great Job!

Doggystyles
09-04-09, 06:09 AM
The website is in the 1st post. It's www.thenapcg.com

windywaycavaliers
09-04-09, 07:38 AM
Windy, the link in the OP is to their website, which is very nice both informative and attractive.

ahhhhh-derr.

windywaycavaliers
09-04-09, 07:39 AM
The website is in the 1st post. It's www.thenapcg.com

I know, I know- Sorry I am a goon sometimes! YES- it is a GREAT site! So excited about this!

Doggystyles
09-05-09, 04:39 AM
I can't take credit for any of it. Just posting for my friends. The Lion belongs to Lori Craig (and will be in Hershey by the way) the Peacock is Angela Kumpes and the Bull is Amy Browns.
I like it too downtown. Since it's football season, and the article with the pictures came out in England, the steeler dog i did on Silas has been all over the place around here. They were talking about him on the radio, he's on 10 different blogs. But my point is while some of them loved him, others said I should get more time than micheal vick. So I've had to go do damage control and education. Being able to give them this website was very helpful.

Doggystyles
02-05-10, 04:55 AM
The NAPCG has come out with a new creative magazine. It will be available in Burbank and Atlanta. The first issue will only be available until April. It is a quarterly magazine. Free subscriptions are included in member benefits but individual issues can be purchased individually. The NAPCG now has a fan page on facebook. A picture of the layout of the magazine can be viewed there.

3 dog mom
06-26-11, 02:27 PM
Well I applied online to the NAPCG and sent my payment through paypal over 2 weeks ago.
So far not even an e-mail saying that it was received, I tried e-mailing as well and have gotten no reply. Does anyone know what is going on? I know I am not the only PG member waiting for a reply after applying online and paying the membership. for all you members, how long did it take you to get a reply or even an acknowledgement of your application and payment?