PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better thanks to cockapoos

twodogs
03-01-07, 01:08 PM
Hi everyone, I've been grooming for 6 months now and the last few days have been awesome. Two cockapoos I did came out so nice I got great praise from my boss. I just wish I had my camera to take pics of before and after. Anyway I love coming here to read posts and know I'm not alone on the "bad days". My confidence is building and my times are getting better.

milhasavilla
03-01-07, 02:03 PM
YAY - Good for you twodogs!! Post some pics when you get a cam...Would love to pat you on the back for your hard work. ;) Looking forward to reading your posts!

Gracy Rose
03-01-07, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the boards:-)

rapuzzled
03-01-07, 06:51 PM
Welcome, it's great to hear from the boss when you do good, isn't it?! Feel free to ask questions, and chime in!

SpikeyTheYorkie
03-01-07, 09:33 PM
Way to go!

Your feelings about yourself as related to grooming will likely wax and wane. How do I know this? LOL...personal experience, and I still go through it (grooming 3 years now), and also because I see some very experienced groomers struggle on occasion too!

Keep on scissorin'!

Tammy in Utah

Cosette
03-07-07, 12:03 AM
Hi Twodogs,
Welcome! I'm glad you have a wonderful boss who is helping build your confidence by giving you a big pat on the back for a job well done! Congratulations!
Sheri