PDA

View Full Version : Guidelines for Association Members

Admin
03-01-07, 06:44 AM
This forum may be used to introduce your association. You should list your association in the PetGroomer.com Yellow Pages at www.petgroomeryellowpages.com for free, and there is a link to it and Associations directly in the left column of this board.

PLEASE DO NOT RECRUIT MEMBERS HERE. Introductions with your reason for being and contact info are fine.

WHAT IS NOT FINE? Every grooming business owner knows stories about employees leaving and opening a competitor grooming business across the street. Well, we know you should have websites but opening another message board for your association and then announcing that here taking our activity away after 10 years of work here has a similar sour taste to it. Please do not do that. It's also not fair to our sponsors and the reason we have more sponsors than any other website is because we understand our commitments to sponsors.

mustluvdogs1
10-12-07, 02:38 PM
The products are quality and can't say enough good things about Lovessharpening. Like winning an academy award....I don't want to forget anyone. So again, your sponsors are quality. We, I, am gratful for them and this forum. While finishing this post LAUBE called to ask me how I like my Ivac. That is a very nice customer service personal touch. I LOVE my 2 Ivacs.

windywaycavaliers
03-25-08, 05:07 PM
I didn't read this before I sent thru the message about our Groomer Fair. I am sorry. Please toss it if it's not in line with your guidelines. Again- really sorry. Chris